Ch. 12

Lilly's POV.

Why?! This is the hardest thing ever! I feel like I'm constantly hungry, I'm HUGE!, I can't bend over or lift weight very well and I'm completely unpredictable, I think I may be bipolar too, one minute I'm yelling or something and the next I'm laughing or something weird like that! I'm so confused I looked down at my too big tummy and I felt water break, I know because dad got me a book 'getting through your pregnancy, for teens' I would have laughed at the awkwardness of the book, except the fact I was scared and in pain I pulled out my wand and thought of the first time Charlie told me he loved me, "expecto patronum" I said and a large silver wolf erupted from the tip of my wand "go... Go get Molly and Charlie and tell them I think... I- I think the baby- baby's- are coming...!" I gasped out and went to the living room and collapsed on the couch as a fresh wave of pain hit me I pointed my wand at the kitchen floor where I'd been standing to make some tea and muttered a cleaning spell just in time for my significant other and his mother to apperate in I gasped as yet another wave of torturous pain hit me after that everything was blurry but I remember taking this nasty potion and slowly coming back into consciousness "URG! Roo, stitch, STOP IT!" I exclaimed Charlie chuckled I smiled and kissed him "so, after this... You want to have the wedding?" He asked after his mum told him to distract me "yeah! And- AH!" I fell back on the bed and I swear I might have broken his hand.

"Push!"

"Push!"

"Push!"

"Push Lilly your almost there!"

"Push!"

"Push!"

"WAAAAH!" I gasped and the pain slowed down a bit "IT'S A GIRL!" Molly cried I gasped and looked at the beautiful baby girl Molly cleaned her and wrapped her up and handed her to me "she has your hair! And my eyes! Oh and your little nose!" I cried out "hey there Roo!" I said and gasped as another wave of pain hit. "No stitch I didn't forget you!" I said through clenched teeth Molly went and the twins rushed in I handed Roo to Charlie and fell unconscious.

'SPLASH' I gasped and my eyes flew open water couldn't hurt me, I'm an elemental the elements don't have any affect whatsoever on me but they sure do surprise you if your not expecting it I looked up to see a nervous looking George "sorry Lilly but you have to stay awake." He said pushing some blue hair out of my eyes... WAIT! Blue?! When did that happen?! I gasped and grabbed the sheets as another wave of excruciating pain hit fred and George grabbed one hand each "where's... Where's Charlie?!- *gasp*" they looked at each other and shook their heads "he went to get your dad and Sirius he's kinda freaking out." Fred said "but he'll be here soon." George assured me I nodded and Molly ran in with more potion I downed it "Push!" She said I squeezed their hands fred whimpered and george shot him a look "Push! C'mon Lilly!" She shouted I gasped and squeezed harder I whimpered and fred ran a hand through my hair "c'mon Lilly we're almost there! Your doing great!" He reassured I nodded "Push!"

"Push!"

"Push!"

"Push!"

"C'mon Lilly- push!"

"WAAAAHHHH!" I fell back against the bed "you did it!" George said he kissed my forehead and Molly cleaned everything up "it's another girl! Oh no!" She gasped "WHAT?!" I asked sitting up and falling back "calm down! Their identical!" She said I chuckled and looked at my new babies everyone ran in to see the new babies... Except Charlie... I looked around "he's just nervous sweetie! He'll come around!" Molly said sitting next to me I gasped in pain and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion "WHAT?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?!" Dad and Sirius demanded running forward "I'm not done yet." I gasped out before losing my consciousness once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go! Betcha you can probably guessed what's going down but whatevahs!

Last chance to pick out names!

Vote please!!!