Chapter ten.

Lilly's POV

"Draco lets go fly." I said he nodded vigorously we snuck out of the cave I haven't been flying in forever! And I missed Draco it was LATE! So we went to the farthest spot from the den I'd apperated here (we haven't been back since greyback appeared, we still don't know what he wanted but they found him dead last week... Whoops) I heard a crack under us "Lilly! Your pregnant! Get down here!" He shouted over the rushing wind I sighed and we landed "Lilly please, the baby! You have to be more careful!" He said I nodded "then you ride with me." I said he looked at me "your not going to leave till you ride him are you?" I shook my head and kissed him passionately "nope. To stubborn!" I said climbing on he got on behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Let's go boy!"

#A FEW DAYS LATER#

"It's gonna be a girl!" Tonks argued "no it's not!" Dad argued back "Your both having boys!" He said "no! Lilly's having a girl Ill probably end up having a boy!" I groaned and put my head phones on my belly (after pulling up my shirt) and I looked down at it. All of a sudden my baby went wild it did this starfish position thing and had four little bumps everyone adhered around and watched and it rolled but the four bumps stayed still and soon two more appeared I jumped up and screamed "OHMYMERLIN! MY BABY'S AN ALEIN!!!" I said sounding terrified they all looked at me and laughed "no sweetie that's twins!" I looked down and sighed "at least your not an alien..." I said Charlie put a hand on it " so does this mean that we have two Roo's?" He asked I laughed and nodded "I feel like a bloated whale!" I said plopping down "well you don't look like one." Fred said "thanks fred but I am fat." I said patting my firm yet massive belly "Lilly your not fat, your pregnant! I've told you a hundred million times we want you to be big that just means that Roo- and... The other baby are healthy." He said I nodded "Stitch." I said everyone looked at me "Roo, and Stitch" I said patting my belly "hello Roo and Stitch!" Charlie said "they can't hear you the music is to loud." I said he nodded and leaned down any ways "daddy loves you monsters!" He said and a collective awe went up from the girls and his mother burst into tears. I love my little family.

Roo, stitch, and Charlie, my little family.