Chapter six

Charlie's POV

She apperated in with tonks and mum looked at them expectantly they both nodded and mum ran over and hugged her she looked at me and I saw this beautiful, huge smile on her face she grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs, locked the door and put a silencing charm on it I sat on the bed and she kissed me passionately she pulled away and looked at me took a deep breath and put on an unreadable face "Charlie..." She started and took another deep breath "Charlie mprgnnnmt" she said I raised an eyebrow at her she took and deep breath "Charlie I'm... I'm... Charlie I'm pregnant." She said my eyes got wide and she looked at me cautiously then after about a minute my face broke into a big goofy grin "are you serious?!" I asked spinning her around and kissing her "no silly that's my uncle!" She said I laughed at her immaturity and kissed her again "we'll... Tell... Everyone... Tomorrow..." She said in between kisses I nodded excitedly "yeah the kids are coming home for spring break." (A/N: I know Hogwarts doesn't have spring break but I needed the whole family together so they could tell everyone at once) she kissed me again and soon mum called us down for lunch I was ecstatic. Was this how dad felt when he found out mum was pregnant with bill? I decided to run out to diagon alley. I'm going to propose to her, it's the right thing to do. And I love her so much. This is going to be perfect! I honestly can't wait!

#AFTER DINNER#

"Mum, me and Lilly are going on a walk." I said Remus, Bill and Sirius looked up at me and I gave a tiny nod not that she was paying attention though she was talking to tonks she hugged her real quick "we'll be back in a little bit!" She grabbed my hand and we walked to the park down ti he street we sat on the swings and she turned to me "are you ok Charlie? You seem out of it." She asked looking at me "I just can't believe we are going to have a baby!" I said excitedly she giggled and I decided it was time to man up and ask her... II took a deep breath and pulled out the purple box and turned to her she looked at me curiously "Lilly will you..." Her eyes got wide and her jaw dropped and a smile lit up her whole face "Lilly will you marry me?" I asked she nodded really fast and she threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately "YES! YES YESYESYESYESYESYESYES! YES!" She kissed me again and I slipped the ring on her finger I was beaming. This may be her birthday but for me it has been the best day ever. (BEST DAY EVER SONG SPONGEBOB: 4 some strange reason this song was on replay in my head during this part of the chapter it's really catchy and annoying but it's awesome... If that makes any sense...?:)

Lilly's POV

OHMIMERLINTHEMAGICIAN! HE PROPOSED!!! "Lilly your back!" Mum said hugging me I smiled and hugged her back Fleur screamed and jumped up "WHAT?!" Molly asked running in "WHEN EXACTLY DID THAT HAPPEN?!" Fleur demanded jumping up and pointing at my left hand "oh Charlie proposed..." I said and she jumped up and ran over and hugged me, more like crushed me and broke several ribs dad, Sirius, and bill all laughed "you three where in on this the whole time weren't you?" I asked with my hands on my hips and a smirk on my face they nodded and I laughed and somehow managed to hug them all at once "this is the best birthday ever!" I said Molly laughed and put a cake on the table "and it's not over yet dear!" She said.

#THE NEXT DAY#

We apperated to kings cross station at around noon and walked in hand in hand we went through the wall of platform nine-and-three-quarters "wow." I said Charlie laughed and we saw the kids piling off we waved at them and Ginny and the twins where the first ones over. They picked me up and hugged me "HEY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!" George said I laughed and hugged them back "where's everyone else?" Ron asked staring at me "what am I not good enough for ya?" I asked reaching up and ruffling his red hair he blushed and Charlie wrapped his arms around my waist "we offered to come pick you guys up." He said I nodded and we held out our arms everyone grabbed mine and he laughed "good to see I've been replaced!' He said laughing I teleported to grim mild place and we all ran in. "Molly we're back!" She ran in and crushed all the kids in her arms "have you told them yet?" She asked me I shook my head "told is what?!" Ginny asked looking demanding "no we're telling everyone at lunch." I said she smiled and hugged me.

"LUNCHTIME!" Molly yelled up the stairs and we all ran down we sat down and none of the kids where eating I walked in with Charlie and every head turned to look at us. "Me and Charlie will be getting married this summer." I said and Ginny and Hermione squealed and ran up yo hug me but I held out my hand to stop them. "And..." I started "what do you mean 'and'? There is more?" Fleur asked with furrowed eyebrows I nodded to Charlie and everyone leaned forward "we are going to have a baby!"