Chapter seven

Charlie's POV.

"And..." Lilly started "what do you mean 'and'? There is more?" Fleur asked with furrowed eyebrows I nodded to Charlie and everyone leaned forward "we are going to have a baby!" I said. I looked over at Remus who's face was completely unreadable mum screamed and ran over to hug us. "OOOOOH CONGRATULATIONS! I'm going to be a grand mother!" She said jumping up and down Ginny and Hermione almost killed Lilly in a tight hug "I can't breathe!" She exclaimed laughing she had such a cute laugh... Remus walked up "aren't you a bit young to be having a baby?" He asked skeptically "you where a year younger than me when I was born." She said he nodded "well I guess we'll make the most of it." He said with a small smile she jumped up and hugged him I smiled things could not possibly get any better.

So that means they'll start getting worse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super short I know buuuuttttt... I was bored any-who! If you haven't seen 'the Lorax' yet you need to! It's amazing! The animals are adorable and the Lorax has the most awesomest mustache ever! And the Lorax is played by Danny divito (he's the penguin in batman returns another AWESOME MOVIE!) OOOH AND U NEED TO SEE OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL! THAT MOVIE IS AMAZING!!! plus you need to listen to tip toes by jayme dee not my normal stuff. I listen to 1D, Adele, fun, p!nk, Coldplay, the script, maroon 5, Kelly clarkson and that kind of stuff but that song is AWESOME! Almost as good as daylight (maroon5) any ways enough about that chizaymne... I also wanted to say that I know they're moving REALLY fast but... My parents where married six months after they met! And they've been happily married for nineteen years... Sooooo make what you want of it but things aren't always gonna be great for Lilly and Char... Comment what you thinkeroo and vote if you liked it so far... Love y'all!

-me<3