Chapter 7 The Battle

Previously on Stiles' Turn

We head towards the front to help Jackson and Isaac. "Jackson, Isaac," I ask through the earpiece. "We got Erica and Boyd out we're heading to you now. Is Derek with y'all?"

After a moment Jackson replies. "Now's not a good time. We could really use that help right about now though, haven't seen Derek either." Before I can reply we hear a heart stopping scream from the direction Jackson and Isaac are. Lydia and I share a look before we sprint toward them.

☆★☆★☆★

Now

It's three in the morning and the entire pack is at Derek's loft. The pups minus Lydia are Puppy Piling on Derek's bed. Erica and Boyd are in the center of the pile. Deaton examined them and declared the mostly unharmed. After their few wounds were treated we brought the home, being close to pack speeds up healing for the wolves. Isaac and Danny are on either side of them. Jackson and Derek are next to Isaac and the twins are next Danny.

They look peaceful all tangled together on the big bed. After everything they've all be through they deserve some peace. Lydia startles me out of my thoughts when she hands me a cup of coffee. "They're all safe you did good today, son" My dad save from across the table. I give him a small smile and take a sip from my mug.

"Well it's 3a.m. I'm going to sleep. I do need a lot of beauty sleep after all of today's events." Lydia say's walking towards the bed. "Don't stay up too late. Come join us soon." She says managing to get in between Isaac and Jackson.

I look back at Dad as he stands from the table. "I'm going to follow her lead cause I have to work in the morning." He comes around the table and gives me a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight son." He says. "I love you kid."

"I love you, too Dad. Night." I whisper back as he makes his way up the spiraling staircase to the guest bedroom upstairs. I stare in that direction long after he's gone remembering the events of the night.

☆★☆★☆★

Flashback

After a moment Jackson replies. "Now's not a good time. We could really use that help right about now though, haven't seen Derek either." Before I can reply we hear a heart stopping scream from the direction Jackson and Isaac are. Lydia and I share a look before we sprint toward them.

Lydia and I get to the fight pretty quickly. Jackson is on the floor fighting Ennis along with Ethan. Jackson has some blood stains on his shirt but I don't know if the wounds are still open. Ethan looks better off. His shirt is torn but there are no marks on his body. Ennis is the worst of the three. His shirt is in shreds and he seems tired.

On the other side of the room Aiden and Isaac are fighting Kali. She seems to have the upper hand. Isaac has multiple wounds. They're healing but slowly. Aiden is not much better off. Within seconds of reaching the room Lydia is at Aiden's side and is throwing wolfsbane in Kali's face. Kali grabs her face screaming in agony. Her face starts to peel and blister. "YOU BITCH!" She screams towards Lydia trying to stop the wolfsbane. While she's distracted Aiden kicks her in the throat.

"No one calls Lydia a bitch." Aiden says as he throws Kali into the glass wall behind them. Glass falls from the ceiling but luckily none of us get hit. Sadly, not really, the same thing isn't true for Kali. A big piece of glass falls directly onto her head and she collapses. Another piece falls and embeds itself into her throat.

"AIDEN, WATCH OUT!!!" I scream noticing Ennis advancing on him to avenge his mate. Aiden turns just in time to block Ennis' punch. He misses the next punch and it lands in his gut. Ethan comes up from behind Ennis and throws him to the ground. Ennis quickly gets back up but Jackson is there to throw him down before he can do anything. I take some wolfsbane from Lydia and sneak up on Ennis. The twins manage to get him on the ground again. I take the moment to shove the wolfsbane down his throat. It quickly enters his bloodstream telling by the blood curling scream he released. He begins to vomit black goo, which means his body's dying.