Chapter 8 The End

When I wake up the next morning the bed is empty. I hear Erica and Jackson arguing over something in the kitchen. I roll over and reach for my phone on the nightstand. I open it and the clock reads 2:30pm. I rub my face and get up. I head for the bathroom door. As I reach to open it the door opens and reveals Derek fresh from a shower in only a towel. I blush and move out of the way so he can get past. Derek walks out of the bathroom and turns around to say something. When I look him in the eyes he turns and shakes his head. He blushes and it goes down to his chest.

Later after a long shower and a nice meal I suggest to Derek that we should go check on Cora. He agrees and we leave the pack at the loft to rest and bond. As soon as we're out of wolf hearing range I pull into an empty parking lot so we can talk. "What are you doing? This is nowhere near Deaton's" Derek states.

"I know it's not. I wanted to talk to you." I reply

"Oh. Okay." Derek say.

"Before, when you said we were mates, did you mean it?" I question.

"Um, well. You can't really lie about mates. It's kind of a big deal." Derek deadpans.

"How long have you known?" I ask.

"Since that first day in the woods." Derek gives quietly. I punch his arm. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WAS FOR!" I shout back. "Why did you never say anything?"

"Because you're still a kid. I didn't want to do that to you."

"Do what to me? I can make my own decisions Derek. You're not Kate. You'll never be like her okay. What she did to you was not your fault. She's the one who used you, and hurt you. You could never be like her." I lean in and kiss him.

Derek pulls away. "Stiles, is this what you want? For me there's going to be no one else. I need to know that this is what you want." Derek confesses.

"Derek this is what I want. I want to be with you. I'm not going to change my mind in a week or a month or a year. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. When I look into the future I see you next to me the entire time. I want this." Derek then attacks my mouth and we kiss. It's even better than the first one. It rough and sweet and electrifying all at the same time and I can't get enough of it.

☆★☆★☆★

Eventually we take a break from kissing and get to Deaton's to check on Cora. As soon as we enter the office Derek sprints to the backroom where Cora is. I make my way there right behind Derek. When I get to the room I'm met with a shifted Derek struggling with his sister. Deaton is unconscious against the wall wear he must have been throw.

"Stay back Stiles!" Derek shouts. "She's not I control of her wolf."

"Do the alpha roar thing! It might get her in control!" I suggest.

Derek roars and all the fight leaves Cora's body and she hurriedly submits to Derek. After a moment Cora comes back to the surface and notices her surroundings. "Derek?" she questions disbelieving. Derek nods and envelops her into a hug. Cora starts sobbing and talking about how she thought she lost all of them, and the Derek starts sobbing say the same thing.

I feel like I'm intruding on their family moment, so I go help Deaton who's now conscious up and out of the room to give the brother and sister a well deserved moment. Sometime later Deaton examines Cora and declares she's in good health so we can take her home.

When we get to the loft Cora makes a beeline straight to the twins and throws her self at them. The in turn hug her back. This display shocks everyone. If anything we thought she would want to kill the for keeping her captured.

"They protected me from the other alphas when I was captured and helped me put the comatose spell on me to protect myself." was the deadpan reply we got from Cora when we asked about it, and the twins nod their conformation.

"Alright well I think we should introduce you to the rest of the pack before we do anything else. So you already know Ethan and Aiden. This curly haired pup is Isaac. My blonde catwoman is Erica. Mr. stotic is Boyd. This red head devil is Lydia. This idjit is Jackson. Don't let his tough exterior fool you, he's a pup at heart. I'm Stiles and you of course know Derek. You can start getting settled in. Dad, Melissa, Scott, Chris, and Allison will be here in about an hour for a pack meeting and after that were just going to have a pack night."

Everyone settled in front of the tv and we watched Friends on Netflix till Dad came in wearing his Sheriff uniform. After he had changed into something more comfortable I introduce him to Cora and we waited for the Argents and the McCall's to show up. They showed up together. After everyone one was settled and introduce Derek got straight to business.

"So obviously our rescue mission was a success." He stated pointing at Boyd, Erica, and Cora. "The Alpha Pack has been taken care off. And for the moment there are no threats to the Pack or Beacon Hills. I wanted to thank you for helping and keeping up your end of the alliance. I hope we can continue to live here in peacefully together. Stiles is going to set up a weekly meeting so we can keep each other informed." Derek finished.

Chris nodded. "That sounds great to me, just tell me when and I'll be here."

"Alright. Does anyone else has anything to add?" Derek asked. Everyone shook their heads no. "Okay well Stiles and I have one last announcement before we let you guys go." I get up and stand next to him. Derek looks at me one last time to make sure I really want this.

"Derek and I are Mates. " I announce.

"Oh dear lord." Dad states before promptly fainting.

☆★ Okay so this is it. I'm finished with this fic. That's the end. Thank you for sticking it out with me. I might also add little one shots to this series every once in a while when I have time. But for the most part I'm finished with this fic. Thanking you for reading it and supporting it. If you want to keep in touch her our my accounts.Love you guys so much☆★

-Emy

Instagram & Twitter: alphalunaemy

Tumblr: strugglingmultifandomfangirl