Chapter 2 Set into Action

The next day at school I try to talk to Scott about my plan. He hasn’t shut up about Allison since I said “Hey”. That got my blood boiling more than anything. I never liked Allison, but I tried to be supportive of their relationship for Scott. But after she shot the pack full of arrows and left Erica, Boyd, and me in her basement to Gerarld I hated her.

I’ve finally had enough of Scott going on and on about her so I say, “Okay Scott, I get your in love with Allison can we talk about something else?” in a bored tone. Scott pauses and looks at me like he just noticed I was there.

“What did you say bro? I was thinking about Allison…” Scott started. I walked away after that to find Lydia before class.

“Hey Lyds!” I call out when I see her by her locker. When I get to her she urges me to get on with it. “Part one will be here this afternoon, Part two will happen at lunch, and Part three will happen tonight.” I finish.

“You work fast Stilinski. I like it.” Lydia replies as we walk to class.

☆★☆★☆★

When Danny sits down at our lunch table Lydia orders him to stand. Danny looks confused, but knows not to argue with Lydia. We take our trays and go find somewhere quit to talk far enough away the wolves won’t here.

We settle down on the bleachers in the gym. “So is one of you going to ell me why you kidnapped me from the cafeteria?” Danny asks.

“Don’t be so dramatic, Danny boy. So you probably already figured out something strange is happening in Beacon Hills. And that our whole gang and your boyfriend are smack in the middle of it. Well we need your help so we’ve decided to clue you in.” I start. Danny nods and Lydia and I began filling him in.

When were done and have told him the plan he says “I already knew about werewolves. The Pack is really bad on hiding it. And I’m in, what do you need me to do?”

☆★☆★☆★

After school I drop by the house to put my backpack down and get a snack. Then I head to the airport. When I get there its 4:45, I sit on a bench and wait. I take out my phone and play subway surfers to pass the time. After a while my phone is snatched out of my hands. I shot up to follow the thief when I realize its Jackson. “Nice to see you too, Douche face,” I say as I hug him and take my phone back.

Jackson waves a hand in my hair before grabbing his bags and walking towards the exit. “Come on Sti, we’re having dinner with your dad and I want pizza. There wasn’t a good pizza place in London and it was torture.” He calls. I laugh and follow him to my jeep.

We stop at the house first so we can set down Jackson’s bags. Then we go to the best pizza place in town, Jason’s Pizzeria. After we get two boxes and drinks to go with them we head to the station. When we get there I greet the receptionist, “Hey Marge, Is Dad here?” I ask. She informs us that he’s in his office.

We walk right in and sit in the chairs until he is off the phone. “Hey boys. Did you get settled okay Jackson?” he asks.

“Yes sir, thank you for letting me stay with you.” Jackson replies.

“Awwww! Jackson has manners. Who knew?” I immediately reply.

Jackson punches my while Dad shakes his head at us. “So now will you tell us about your genius plan?” Dad asks.

“Well it entitles going straight to the source of the problem.” I reply, then go into details.

☆★☆★☆★

“Stiles! Why do I have to come?” Jackson whines again. “Can’t you do this by yourself? Danny is going to be there.”

“Jackson we already went through this! Danny got him there, and you’re my diversion. It’ll only be a few minutes.”

Jackson puffs out a “Fine” and slouches in his seat.

When we get into the Jungle it takes a moment to find Danny and Ethan on the dance floor. I take Jackson and we get near then and start dancing. Jackson steals Danny away for a dance and I grab Ethan.

Still dancing I speak. “I saw it in your eyes.”

“Saw what?” Ethan asks.

“Want. The want to be in our pack, and not to be under Duke’s control anymore. I can help you. You just have to trust me and do what I ask.”

“Why would I trust you? You’re human. What can you do to help me?” He growls in my ear.

“Don’t be so sure about that. If you and your brother help us defeat Duke then you have a place in our pack. And we’ll treat you like family and not slaves.” I reply.

Daring to hope Ethan asks “How?”

“You and your brother meet us at my house. Tomorrow at 7. We have a lot to discuss.” I reply. I signal to Jackson and we leave.

☆★☆★☆★

Derek and his pack are situated in my living like they have been since 5. They’re watching a movie, but I’m not paying attention. Scott’s not here. I can’t trust him anymore and he would go tell Alison first thing and she definitely can’t be trusted. At 7 exactly the doorbell rings. I bolt up to go answer it. I let Ethan and Aiden in and lead them to the living room. Once they’re situated I start.

Lydia, Danny, and Jackson already know my plan so the watch for the others reactions. Derek is fairly surprised at my plan and quickly agrees to it. Erica, Boyd, and Isaac follow their alpha’s lead, and Ethan and Aiden have no reaction. “Well what do you say? Are you in or are you out?” I ask.

Ethan and Aiden look at each other and nod. “We’re in.” They both say.

“Well then, Welcome to the pack.” Derek says.

☆★ Hey guys. So I really never meant to start this fanfic, but I'm glad that I started it. I'm going to keep updating so bear with me. Hope you guys like it. Love you guys  -Emy☆★