Chapter 6

Reagan's POV

I honestly can't believe that I fell for such a monster, I mean what type of person tries to trap someone in a relationship? I honestly don't know what I'm gonna say to Jiyoon tho. She literally just confessed her feelings for me and told her I felt the same too, and now Soyoung is trying to ruin things for me. I can't allow that to happen tho.

" Ya Jiyoon, I promise I'try to fix this okay?" I said, trying to reassure her that everything would be fine. I can see the worried look on her face, but I think she's more worried about me and the situation at hand.

Her words pulled me from my train of thought. " hey Rae are you really sure you don't want to go? I mean you could just go and see what he wants, you know?"

I looked at her a bit surprised by her suggestion. " Jiyoon, I can't go there. I'm trying to leave a bad first impression. Here's what I'm thinking; If I ditch this date/ meeting without explanation on why I couldn't make it, it will leave a bad first impression on her Dad. Plus a man like that has to be a very busy man which means he won't be very willing to try to meet up again because he values his time." I tried to explain my plan, but her look changed from that of a worried person to an annoyed one.

She rolled her eyes and smacked the back of my head. " Ya do you really think that's going to work pabo? We're talking about Soyoung, who is according to you, and I quote ' very deceptive and manipulative'. What makes you think she won't just sweet talk her dad into giving you another chance?"

" Hmm I honestly didn't think of that but why did you smack me like that? You know you play table tennis so it hurts more." I said while fake pouting, which seemed to work because she looked less annoyed and started to giggle.

" Sorry I didn't mean for it to hurt that bad".

hmmp "Leave me alone" I said while looking away pretending to be hurt.

" yaaa i said I'm sorry, pwwease forgive me" she said, giving me her best puppy face look.

" ok, but you're lucky I like you, or I would have..." but before I could finish, she gave me a peck. " There, is that better?" she said while looking down at her feet a little embarrassed.

Umm hell yea it's better. " Yea, um of course" I said a bit shy now. I honestly can't believe I was the one pinning her to the wall tho. I guess drinking is definitely a courage booster, or maybe it just remains a kidney killer, it definitely helped me a lot yesterday.

" Rae, what are you thinking about that's got you looking like a tomato?" she said, teasing me as if she wasn't just blushing after that peck. I don't think I can tell her why tho, I just got the whole of last night off my mind.

" Ahh don't worry, you'll probably just end up looking worse than I do". I said jokingly, but I think she understood what I meant because she started blushing as well. I laughed at the sight in front of me.

" Yoon, aren't you the one that slept with all those other girls? Why are you so red now?" I tried saying to tease her a bit and take the spotlight off me but she simply replied. " Well they weren't you, and plus I actually like you. Don't get me wrong, some of those girls were really good but it's just different. Okay? I don't really know how to explain it to you." She said while burying her face into the crook of my neck to hide her pink stained face.

" Ya, do you know how cute you look when you do that?" I asked, but right after I had said that I put my hand over my mouth surprised with what I said. Did I really just flirt with her? Wah.

She looked at me a bit surprised too.

" Ya Reagan, umm do you wanna go out?"

I could tell she was a bit nervous, but I wasn't too sure why. " what do you mean Yoon?".

" Ya pabo do you wanna go out on a date... you know, with me?"

Ohhhhh I can see why Soyoung told me to state things clearly on our first date. I didn't know what she meant, I thought she wanted to hang out like we usually do.

" Umm yea, sorry I just thought you meant hanging out like we usually do" I replied trying to clear the air. " I didn't mean to seem so oblivious to what you were asking, I mean next just state what you want clearly. It's not like I would have said no anyways". I said the last part a bit seductively.

" Oh" she said looking down to hide how flustered she was by my actions. I don't know what's gotten into me but I think it's because I actually really like her. I mean I never did this for Soyoung, while I was with her, we would just joke and laugh but that's all it was.

" So where did you want to go, since you asked me out?"

" We could just go to the arcade, we haven't gone there in a while. We could just play games and bond while having fun right? Sorry I don't do a lot of asking out, it's usually the other way around." She said while chuckling nervously.

" Then why don't we just follow my lead? " I said while holding out my hand to her. She looked down and smiled as she accepted the gesture. And with that we walked away.