3 years later

(rain was 20 when all things happened to him,sky is almost 21, prapai is 23and Venice is also 23)

Seol, korea:

Author's pov:

A young man and a baby boy are sleeping in a bed, A middle aged man came for waking them up.he sits on the bed and pats the young man's hair

Man:"Noeul baby wake up! Bow bow wake up you have to eat breakfast and go to play school you have an activity today remember, wake your papa too ,he have to come as well right?

Bow bow: i am up handsome, good morning ,(to the young man) papa get up na ,i have an activity today you have to come,i told you yesterday na,you promised, get up,get up

Noeul: i am up baby ,come here, give papa his morning dose

Bow bow comes and hugs noeul tightly and give a lot of kisses on his cheeks which noeul returns

Noeul : Now let's go ,fresh up, then we can do breakfast and go to your playschool

Bow bow runs towards bathroom happily without hearing the elder men shouting to slow down

Noeul: good morning dad ! I missed you a lot ,sorry my flight was late so i didn't want you to wake up,so i didn't wish you yesterday night. Is papa fiat awake

Leo: no problem baby !and your papa is awake, come down stairs and have breakfast your papa will be waiting  for you there

Noeul: ok dad,i will come soon

Leo's pov:

Leo looked at his baby who went to fresh up, it's been 4 years his baby was back to them,after they lost him they searched everywhere but his business rivals wiped out every thing about him, they don't have another baby as they are afraid that they will forget about their baby noeul,but 4 years back when they saw a locket which they gave to noeul in all social media websites their friend nam being social king recognised and showed it to them, after a dna test it is confirmed that it is their noeul,their joy know no bounds. When noeul shared his story they are very thankful for his adopted parents but he is very angry on his so called bf and bff. But he is happy for noeul about everything he is very childish infront of family like fiat and his brother but to outside world he is a serious man like Leo .his career is also going good,he have an architecture company, modelling company,he is also a singer,and he also manages some of Leo's business as well.Inspite of all this he also make time for his family goes shopping with his mom and fiat , discuss social work with his brother-in-law,tells everything about his day to Leo and his dad, and plays with his baby grandson who is hope for his son and happiness for this home,Leo and fiat are living the times they missed with noeul with bowbow. His name is Rain bow as he bring colours in rains life after a storm,our brave baby ,calls me handsome and fiat as sweet heart,, our little angel,we are Proud of them both.while i am in my la la land i felt someone hugging me . Guess who?

No ,not fiat or our angel it's my baby noeul,he called me for breakfast as both of them are ready,we did or breakfast and both of them went to play school after giving lot of kisses,well bow bow gave them to his sweet heart and noeul gave them to me.

Noeul is always protective for bow bow and fiat just like me, he literally cried on first day of bow bow s play school and bow consoled him.my son loves his son soo much

Noeul's pov:

We enjoyed a lot today and went for water park after the event and came home for dinner as it is my rule to spend dinner with my family.

I changed a lot in the past years ,i am not that dumb , sensitive rain anymore, i found my parents,my son is with me, yes i adopted him last year before that dad is his guardian ,we are very happy,yes i miss sky and p'phayu but i think we are better off without them.

I am happy, tomorrow is bow bow s third birthday, the day i lost everything but got a best gift in my life ,i am excited for the day more than my son

Do you like the chapter

What do you think of rain's new family

Can someone tell me what is surname of Leo, i forgot

Next will be phayu, sky and theerapanyakul family, what do you expect ?

Please vote if you like and comment 🙏