first meet-2

Major house:

Porsche and pete came back shouting for kinn and Vegas, they know only kinn , Vegas and macau would be home as kimchay will be in studio , children would be at work and thankhun went to karoke again.

Porsche: kinn aye kinn where are you?

Pete: wegath come here now.

Vegas: why are you both shouting

Kinn: did something happen? Are you okay?

Porsche: well nothing much, except vegas and pete getting a son in law.

Kinn: what?

Vegas: huh, some one finally like my unworthy brat.

Pete: hey don't say that, my Venice is good boy.

Vegas: whatever you see in that little devil,by the way who is my son in law?

Pete: his name in rain , Venice's junior.

Porsche: looks very cute and is like a sunshine, i already asked arm for other details.

Pete: is it necessary, Venice must be sure if he dates that boy.

Porsche: it's not that , just for his safety, what if others already got to know about him before us, he will be in danger.

Kinn: yes, Porsche is right.

Porsche: i am always right, he will give us details tomorrow afternoon, i also asked for a picture for you both to see.

Macau: but , i want to see him in person.

Pete: aye macau, when did you come.

Macau: i am here from the start phi.

Porsche: let's wait for venice to introduce us.

Macau(think) : no problem i will go and see him, rain in architecture department.

They all left for sleeping after their dinner.

Next day morning :

Macau threatened the guards kept by payu for rain's safety to know the where abouts of rain.so,at early morning he went to sky's dorm and waited at the entrance for rain as he know rain will come to study with his friend (sky) there.
He felt a hand on his shoulder.

Voice: what are you doing here?

Macau: well ,chay,I was just passing by.

When macau turned saifa came to drop rain and rain went inside but no one noticed him .

Kim: then why are you looking at the building from 10 minutes?

Macau: haha,Kim you are here too?

Porscay: well we are going to our studio,if you forgot,it's in this route.

Kim: if that answered your question,then can we know why you are looking like a creep watching kids in front of the boy's dorm.

Macau: hey,i am not a creep, I just came to see that little devil's boy.

Porscay: (loudly)what , venice have a boy?

Kim: without my knowledge?(doubtfully)

Macau: well he hid it well,we found it because of p'porsche and p'pete.

He narrated the whole story,by the time watchman came there due to the commotion.

Watchman: sir, if I may ask who are you looking for? I have seen you wandering here for some time and looking at the boys,are you waiting for the student? May i know the name of the student, room number and your relationship with him as i have to register.

(I don't know about other hostels guys,if they are dorms in my place they will ask this)

Macau chuckled nervously as guard is looking at him doubtfully, porscay was about to say something when he heard a voice calling him and his husband

Voice: p'wik ,p'chay

They turned around and saw a familiar boy they saw after years.a smile came on his face, he is the child they almost adopted if not for his parents, kimchay has a special attachment towards the child that they were so upset when he shifted and they lost contact, now even after many years seeing him again made them happy,the kid their baby rain appeared after years of no contact.

Rain is smiling at them alongside  sky, he recognised them from afar ,they are his mentors ,when he is in school,he met them in Korea in his school competition, they agreed to be his mentors after he won school competition and started singing training, they were very close,but when he shifted here they lost contact after his father's demise,he missed them alot,they are just like his parents to him

I decided to write more bonus stories ,

This one will end in two or three more chapters,

If you have any suggestions or any requirements please say,

I will update more often after one week,

Please vote and comment ,

Thank you for reading 🙏