🥳 and surprise

Phayu pov :

Phayu don't get anything, how did a simple surprise party in a mansion owned by family turned into a grand party in hotel by their parents,  after all  there  is no such party after rain, He is always least interested in parties after rain's departure, but now he have to go because he don't want to upset his uncle and papa already invited no ordered him to join, he tried to speak with noeul ,he flirted with him but noeul didn't give him any reaction,but his behaviour infront of his son ,his friend scream rain in every way . Yes he accept he did mistake and he wants rain back,if he have to kneel and beg he will,he is waiting for just one hint that noeul is rain. Phayu sighed and got up to get ready.

Sky's pov :

Sky is in his own thoughts when p'pai called him , why is there a sudden party , there was no such a grand celebration after rain's sudden death, even though their parents want to celebrate their engagement but they kept it a small affair as rain is a brother to p'pai as well.
After noeul appeared sky is very sure it is rain ,that smile he gave for his son and nuea it resembles rain's too much , he know rain always loves very fiercely and his hatesd rarely, he doesn't hate anyone easily if he did he won't show his anger ,he will treat people as nonexistent

Rain used to say,

"if we show it if we talk about it,it will be over at that moment and I won't hate someone for something that can be solved in a moment,one sorry don't heal any pain"

He is right,Rain is always right, his not so silly friend has always been wise when it is about things like emotions,he understands emotions very well,he can differentiate them so well,that is why no matter how bad he behaved rain became his friend,no matter how rude phayu was at first he stubbornly holded it and became his boyfriend, no matter how silly pai or saifa behave he became their brother,he is loved so much because he understood everyone,no one could hate such a soul and he was hated by that kind soul.

And then comes that nuea guy,he sticks to noeul like a lizard always making sky jealous,but he is determined, he will beg for his friend's forgiveness and will make sure he got him back at any case, that is when p'pai managed to shake him out of  his thoughts. P'pai was already ready and they both went to venue

Author pov :

Everyone in theerapanyakul family reached there first as there would be a small celebration before the actual party starts.

Thankhun who don't know anything about this went to shopping with arm and pol , after which they stopped before a hotel,he got irritated because he wants to go home early as he know Porsche and pete would have already made plans for him,but he became silent when he listened that it's for chay who wants to eat pastries and bamboo fried chicken, he was happy because it has been a long time chay asked him to buy anything for him, so he practically run into the hotel saying arm and pol don't know chay's taste so he himself will buy them , but when he opened the door he was surprised would be an understatement,he got a shock

His whole family is here including his too busy doctor husband, everyone came and hugged him gave their wishes and gifts and Vegas sang the song he used to sing when they were children

"Happy Birthday to you,nobody loves you,
You look like animal,go back to zoo"

Thankhun felt happy it's been a long time Vegas did that, afterwards pete announced about the grand party but before he could deny it as he don't want any big celebration without his sunshine, the guests started coming ,noeul's parents came first followed by lom's parents and yiwa's parents,them came lom and yiwa,then nuea with his partner and lastly noeul came with his son and his partner the famous model marine.

They all came and wished thankhun and when it is noeul's turn bowbow shook his hand and gave the card he made for him as it is his habit whenever he went to someone's birthday,noeul also went to wish him ,but when he wished formally he was pulled into a tight hug and heard a wishper "thanks for coming"

They all later joined the dance floor while four jealous souls are getting too sour, sky who saw noeul and nuea close don't like it, phayu , lom and yiwa are burning with jealousy when they saw their respective partners dancing so closely with others.

Noeul just rolled his eyes and recalled what happened

Flashback :

Noeul always have a partner from his modelling company to accompany him to such parties,but nuea asked him so he gave him to her now he lacks a partner, ahhh he can't say no to his bestie,when he was going through the other models, he came across marine, he know her as lom said to him about yiwa's partner and she works in his company, so he asked her to be his partner and marine first gave him a doubtful look , noeul simply explained the situation to her politely

Noeul: look marine ,i always have a model to accompany to such a party ,but she was  accompanying my friend, so i choose you , because you are p'lom's friend and already have a girlfriend and I trust you, if you are uncomfortable with me i won't force you, it's your decision

Marine wasn't shocked by his politeness, because she know no matter how rude his boss is to his outsiders, though he is strict in work time he is always understanding, gentle, sensitive and polite to his employees, friends and family, he treated them as his own family,that is why many employees want him as their boss and some have a huge crush on him.

She thought about it for a while,if she goes she can also help his boss and she will also get to see yiwa,so she said yes, later she shared it to yiwa as well.

Flashback ends

Yiwa and lom know it is just a drama,but they are too possessive to see their love in others arms dancing, phayu is too distracted to notice anything,he is just shooting glares on marine .

That is when everything happened very quickly,noone noticed the rope that holds chandelier on the roof was slowly breaking, noeul who went to get food for bowbow after dancing saw the chandelier by chance, when he saw phayu under it ,he called him many times while running but phayu didn't listen as there was loud music playing, if not noeul reached out and pulled phayu  towards him the  chandelier would have fall on phayu ,Noeul couldn't bear to imagine that happening,he got angry on phayu who came out of daze and looked at chandelier and then noeul shockingly
He started shouting
"P'phayu,do you want to die or what , what if something happened to you?,why won't you take care of yourself,why must you worry me, you always lecture me about selfcare "rain this is not safe, rain don't distract yourself,rain always notice what happens around you, rain this,rain that," now what happened to all those nagging and lectures, they all went on a trip , I am shouting and calling your name you didn't hear and you didn't even notice the chandelier falling ,what were you thinking with so much concentration,are you trying to remember all kings of Thailand or what, Now  you are not even answering,wait a minute, are you hurt somewhere, show me where you got hurt......."

Noeul/Rain rambled in one go not even noticing what he was saying in his anger and concern.

Phayu felt many emotions running in his mind, everyone became a statue on noeul's sudden confession, while noeul's family, kinn Porsche, vegaspete and nuea facepalmed themselves as they no how much this idiot loves phayu no matter what.

Noeul still didn't realise what he said got scared when phayu was not answering he started shaking him.phayu came out of the daze and looked at his rain with tears and hugged him tightly and whispered into his ears making noeul  go into a shock this time.

"Rain , finally you accepted who you are"

That is it for today. hope you like it,

What do you think will happen next ?,

Next up is a bit angst rain's sufferings ,

Please vote and comment 🙏