Epilogue

Phayu's pov :

My life became amazing again, it's been 6 months since rain forgave him and 2months since they got engaged,only me and lom knows how tough it is for them to hide the proposal plan from nuea who is the events planner, but we somehow pulled it off together and the amused face of their lovers made them satisfied.

Me and rain along with bow bow shifted to the house we both designed and built , we are very happy now . bowbow started calling me dadda and it's an amazing feeling, I wanna spoil bowbow so much but rain is not taking any of it, I never thought I would be spoiling parent and rain would be the strict one, but still bowbow clings on to rain more and he is his cool papa,just like me and papa.

I am lying on my bed now, beside me rain slept cuddling to me , I missed these cuddles for years , I heard a cry just then I know who it is,i went out and get to bowbow's room and saw him wide awake so i bought him up in my arms and took him to our room . I saw rain leaning on the head board and smiling at us when i entered.

Noeul /Rain pov:

I woke up to an empty bed which is very rare these days,i looked at the watch and it's 2 only , bowbow sleeps in his own room as we designed him the way he loves,though me and p'phayu loves to sleep with him ,but he need to learn to sleep alone not my word papa said so ,so we will daily tuck him to bed and if he cried in the middle p'phayu would get him and make him sleep here with us or he even have a small bed of his own in our room as well,this phi is spoiling my son oops our son too much, i never expected i would be a strict parent ever.

Last 6 months there are many things that happened,khun yiwa and khun marine settled over in Korea branch,their parents are more or less being supportive, khun lom and nuea got engaged and moved into their penthouse, while his mom is still taking her time to accept to things and uncle type is still staring daggers towards khun lom , p'pai and sky got engaged and mine and sky's relationship got improved, it's not like before,but it's new and good for us , p'saifa and p'som are still dating and por and sig started dating ,ple is still single and got a job in p'phayu's company.Our parents are still incharge of the companies as they want us to spend our time together. p'phayu and I got engaged,we both are happy living in the house which was designed by ourselves  with bowbow. Then i listen to the door sound p'phayu entered with bowbow, he laid him by my side and he came to the other side and hugged me and ask

"What are you thinking wifey"

"Just how everything came into the right place ,do u know phi ,that day i thought i would have died if not for bowbow, but now I have u my parents, ur parents, our family,i sometimes think he is really my saviour u know "

"I know and I think he is our saviour,if not for him bumping to me I wouldn't have seen u, it's all thanks to him"

We  both looked at our sleeping baby rubbed his head and kissed his forehead, phi suddenly asked

"why is his name Rainbow."

"Because whenever there is a storm there is rain and rainbow represent the presence of light in the storm or rain and bring colours to them"