7~ Blood demon art

My POV

'I don't think this is gonna be good'

Giyuu seems to not be expecting about what's coming. But what ever that was, I feel it's gonna be dangerous.

If things get difficult then I'll butt in.

I stand by the tall tree as I found a good view to watch.. I patiently wait for them to encounter one another.

Seconds had passed and Giyuu was on his a stance..

Shortly, a tall figure unhurriedly appeared behind the trees with a gleeful smile. His golden fans gleamed as the moonlight radiates through his pale skin.

'What's he doing here?!'

The demon was Upper moon 2: Douma.

The demon eyed Giyuu "Ahh, It's a wonderful night it is, isn't that right little demon slayer? It's quite good to see you~" he cheerfully said to Tomioka who didn't reply a single thing.

Despite the lack of response the rainbow eyed demon just chuckled.

"Not a talker are you? Well that's too bad" he paused. "I wanna to hear the last words that you're gonna utter before I kill you..You're a hashira, Am I Right??"

Tomioka once again said nothing.

"Ahh, don't worry, I'll make it quick to kill you.. I have to finish an important mission after all.." he said as his fans emits freezing clouds, The air became misty and cold.

I'm beginning to get nervous for Giyuu.

'I'm not sure if Giyuu can survive this but what the hell is douma doing here!? This place is utterly close to my house! It was only like a mile away!'

'He's not supposed to encounter Giyuu!'

'I have to help Giyuu at some point.. just enough to pry off douma is fine.'

(A: I'M NOT GOOD AT WRITING FIGHT SCENES SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME🥲)
.
.
.
.
.

Third person POV

The battle started with upper 2 taking the lead as he moves in a blinding speed towards Giyuu.

"Blood Demon art: Frozen Lotus" he charged forward with his fans slashing horizontally creating several Ice lotuses at the process.

Giyuu managed to counter them narrowly at the last second using Water Breathing: First form water surface slash, deflecting douma's move While stepping a few meters back.

"Ah, Water breathing? Not bad~" he snickered.

Giyuu dashes towards Douma using Water breathing Fourth form: Striking tide.

He got closer to douma but Uppermoon 2 just blocked Tomioka's attacks using both of his war fans stimultanously hindering the blows, Douma seems to be enjoying the fight.

Douma rapidly slashed downward with one his fans as Giyuu managed to retreat once more with few steps away from Douma.

"You're not too shabby in battle, little demon slayer, It's quite delightful.. I'll play with you for a while~" Douma said.

From Giyuu's spot, numerous sharp icicles spawned above. Giyuu noticed this and used Water Breathing, Seventh form: Drop Ripple Thrust.

Giyuu performed a fast stab above that caused the Icicles to shatter into shards.
This put Giyuu off guard as Upper two created Frozen Lotus vines.