12~ Bullying Zenitsu

My POV

After that rough ride, I NEARLY smacked the kakushi when we finally got into the butterfly mansion.

Seriously.. I feel steam was coming out of me..

'I'm never going to sit in that basket again! My motion sickness could never! I feel bad for Nezuko who had to experience that kind of thing.. this maybe the reason why she is sleep deprived!' I fumed in annoyance.

"Hmmp hmm?" Nezuko talked.

Oh yeah Forgot to mention.. I got placed in the room where nezuko was staying.. we are room buddies now!

"Hmmp?" I replied.

I'm starting to like this hmp hmp language that were developing here..or maybe it just feels good when you're relating into someone.

It was late at night.. I'm just about to sleep, covering myself with a blanket but then..

*SLAM*

I got startled when someone barged in.

A blonde boy with amber colored eyes wearing a patient attire stared at me..

"Who are you?" He asked me.

'Ehh? I am the one who should ask.. what is he doing here in the middle of the night?'

I scrunched my face at him.

"H-HEY! D-dont give me that look! Why are you making that look?!" He suddenly screamed.

I put my fore finger above my nose indicating him to stay quiet, but he just continued screaming.

"WHY ARE YOU IN NEZUKO'S ROOM?! YOU ARE A THIEF AREN'T YOU– ACKK!" I got mad and threw my muzzle straight to his face.

"OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. Please shut up! It's the middle of the night for kami's sake!" I tried my best not to wake the sleeping Nezuko with my voice.

Tanjiro suddenly popped behind the door. "Zenitsu.. what's all the ruckus about? Someone might be sleeping you know."

"Tanjiro!~ That kid is bullying me! She threw a muzzle at me and told me to shut up! why is she even in Nezuko's room?" He tugged Tanjiro's sleeve.

"I am permitted to stay here! I should be the one who's asking! What are YOU doing in someone's room in the middle of the night?!" I whisper- shouted.

Tanjiro looks at Zenitsu with an unsure face.

"Yeah, Zenitsu.. what are you doing in Nezuko's room in the middle of the night?" Tanjiro's tone became more serious.

Zenitsu flinched as he turned to Tanjiro.

"I- It's not what you think T-Tanjiro!..  I just heard another strange voice coming from Nezuko's room! I got worried so I got here as soon as possible!" He defended whilst slowly backing out and doing some strange hand movements.

"Ahh, I see.. alright then." Tanjiro's tone came back to normal.

"But w-who is she? Do you know her Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked him.

"Yeah, She helped me back then from Mount Natagumo.. Her name is Nanami. Nanami, This is Zenitsu." He introduced us from one another.

"Heyyaa.. What's up?" I greeted him.