8~ Setting Giyuu on fire

My POV

Lifting him up feels really weird.. he's not heavy for my strength but I feel somewhat gay when I carry a handsome guy in bridal style.

I can't help but blush.

"Oh God, stop blushing! you may have a sixteen year old consciousness but you're still basically a child!" I murmured to myself but my face heated up much more.

I just started running faster than a speeding car to try to get rid of my embarrassing thoughts.

'Curse this!'

I got home sooner than five minutes and turned back to my normal form..

'Finally! That form was taking a tool on me!'

I knocked the door with my feet since I can't really open the door by my self.

*Knock knock* no response.
.
.
.
*Knock knock knock* no response.

*Knock kno-* the shoji door opened with a sleepy Yumiko on the other side.

"Nanami what are you-" she paused and  processed what I brought.

"Umm help please??" I sheepishly asked.
She finally decided to move.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED? Get him inside quick!" She panicked.

I did as instructed and put him on a futon. Yumiko gets the medical supplies and began treating his injuries one by one..

"Nanami.. how did you managed to get an injured person in the middle of the night?" She questioned.. I look at her.

"Ahh well... He's a demon slayer? and he got really hurt while fighting a powerful demon.. I think it's best to ask him later when he wake up." I said not giving her the full details.

"YOU BROUGHT AN INJURED DEMON SLAYER IN THE HOUSE?! WHAT IF HE ATTACKS YOU WHEN HE WAKE UP?!"
She looks at me in disbelief..

"I mean.. I found him in a fatal condition so I think bringing him in here is the best thing to do? Hehe." I awkwardly reasoned..

She signed. 

"You did a good job saving a life.. but if he decides to harm you in any type of way then I won't hesitate to kick him out of the house" She declared with caution in her voice.

My eyes widened.

"W-wha-, y-you don't really have to kick him out of the house.. I am a demon after all and I understand if he would try to kill me, it's his job, a little enlightenment for him won't bite right?.. I'm sure that he will understand." I scratched the back of my head.

Yumiko pinched her temple.

"Oh Nanami-chan.. you really like to get into trouble." She sweat dropped and I just chuckled awkwardly as response.
.
.
.
.
.

Yumiko, finished cleaning and wrapping bandage around Tomioka. (Who almost look like he's about to perform as a mummy)

I put the tea on my mouth and took a sip.. I think this is a good time to ask her.

"Umm.. Mother?" I called Yumiko.

She looks at me deliberately surprised.. It's because I don't typically call her mother at all times.

She placed her tea down and smiled warmly at me."Yes, Nanami?"

"I have a request." I continued.