9~ meeting another hashira

My POV

"No! I don't wanna wear that! I don't need that!" I protested as I cross my arms when yumiko tried to put a muzzle on my mouth.

"But, Nanami.. you need to.." Yumiko sweat dropped attempting to put it on me.

"No! I'm not wearing that! I'm sure I can't speak when that's placed on my mouth! I don't wanna be stuck saying hmp hmp forever!" I tilted my head away.

"You can still take them off if you want. The muzzle just prevents you from biting someone." She tried to explain.

"Mother, I am not a dog! I won't bite I promise, just get that thing away from me!" I shook my head no, over and over.

As we were bargaining the door slowly open and revealed Tomioka.

"What's the matter?" He asked Yumiko.

"I'm trying to put this on her but she kept on refusing." Yumiko answered having a drained reaction on her face.

Tomioka looks at me before looking at the muzzle. Before I could say anything, Giyuu vanished and the muzzle is suddenly shoved on my mouth as tomioka reappeared beside me.

I realized the sudden phenomenon and got pissed off.

"There.." he stoically said.

"Hmp Hmppp!!" (I hate you Tomioka!) I yelled.

"Aww look at you~ you look adorable~" She cooed placing both of her hands on her cheeks.

I turned my body around and crossed my arms clearly saying that I'm still upset about this. But Yumiko had another idea.

She kept clinging on to me saying that I'm so cute over and over. I'm still mad but I can't really push her away because that would be rude.

She showed a mirror right to my face and I met with my reflection.. It's nothing less than surprising.

I turned side to side fully inspecting my own reflection.

'This muzzle isn't that bad after all.. I Look ✨C U T E✨'

'I mean.. not as cute as Nezuko of course..'

I am busy being astonished with my own reflection when Tomioka spoke that we will be going as soon as the sun had set.

I gazed at Yumiko seeing that she's being a bit teary eyed, I hugged her to make her feel better. Eventually, we were left saying our goodbyes for each other.

"Visit me when you have time okay? Be careful over there.." she said while caressing my hand.

I only nodded since I can't really speak when having a muzzle. She began to tear up again. I hope she won't cry or I will cry too if I see her crying.

I don't want our goodbyes to be filled with sorrow. This is not the last time that we're gonna see each other of course.

"Your necessities is on that bag with you.. I also packed a journal for you to write.. tell me all your adventures." She instructed.

"Hmm" I nodded.

I'm still not good at reading or writing but I can do it slowly to eventually write a full letter for her. I sighned.

'Being a child sucks'

"Alright then, you're all set.. you should get going now." She said and hugged me tightly one last time and her tears can't hold back anymore.