17~ Donut no more

My POV

"RENGOKU-SAN!"

'What happened? Everything went too fast! I couldn't react! Rengoku didn't dodge? Everything happened In slow motion but I can't even move at all!'

I feel pinned on my spot. My feet feels too heavy to even lift. My whole body went tense and beads of sweat formed all around my forehead..

'THE DONUT MAKING HAPPENED TOO EARLY! WTF? NOW WHAT?!'

'Wait no. I can still save him. I forgot that I still have healing capabilities, Am I overreacting too much?.' I deadpan.

"Rengoku-san!" I heard tanjiro scream on top of his lungs as he lunged to get closer to our location, aiming to attack Akaza.

"You'll die! You'll end up dead Kyojuro! Become a demon! Say that you'll become a demon Kyojuro! You are a strong chosen one!" Akaza persuades once more.

His arm is still punctured through Rengoku and can't retract because Rengoku tensed his muscles to try and corner him. He took it as an opportunity to attack Akaza's neck with his sword.

With that, I did my best to relax my stiff body and went ahead to assist a certain hashira. Raising my weapon, I sliced an arm that was coming to attack the flame head man.

I can see Akaza grow a bit anxious because he's starting to become vulnerable by the coming minute.

Screams of battle raised between the two with Tanjiro unexpectedly joining along.

Tanjiro raised his sword to attack despite the cramps that he is feeling all over his body, but even before his sword got closer to cut Akaza, he came flying out in a split second by Akaza kicking him backwards.

"Tanjiro!" I yelled and jumped to his direction preventing his from slamming to the metal train head first.

"Tch" Akaza scoffed.

"Don't worry about us! just stay here please!" I worriedly glanced to him then  turned to Inosuke.. "Inosuke! Take care of your underling over here okay? Don't let him go in there!"

"UGH DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M THE BOSS OK?! And I know that already! Just.." He paused. "JUST DON'T DIE! BOTH OF YOU!" He turned around with his arm crossed, huffing smokes out from his boar nose.

'AWWW, I can feel his aura emit nervousness and worry.. how cute! He's worried about us!'

I chuckled a bit for his behavior and said.

"Aye Aye captain!" I salute to him before quickly going back to the previous battle.

Rengoku was halfway to decapitating the pinkinette and Akaza is visibly frantic about it as he was trying to get out of his grip.

"I WON'T LET YOU GO!" Rengoku exclaimed.

"FUCKING MOVE!" Akaza exclaimed back.

'Bruh.. My poor ears'

"SHUSSHHHH! YOU'RE HURTING MY EARDRUMS!" I squeaked at him.

"JUST GO AWAY KID!" Akaza yells back.

'UH RUDE'

I thrust my weapon up to his rear and wait for the poison to leak to effectively immobilize him on the spot. It should start to leak for a few seconds or so.

"TAKE THAT! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME LIMP FOR A MOMENT?" I smirked behind him.

I knew that akaza had an Idea about severing his own arms just to get out from there but NAH. I won't let him get away with it.