15~ Does anyone want a train ride?

My POV

Muffled sounds.. all I can hear is muffled sounds of people murmuring nearby..

What happened? I can't open my eyes nor move any part of my body.. everything is not functioning except for my awakened consciousness.

I failed to grasp what they are saying and now I don't have a choice but to entertain myself by daydreaming.

'Oh how I miss my phone'

'Come to think of it, I wonder how my former family is doing? I hope they're not stressing themselves because of me.'

'I miss them.. but I can't just simply go back.. I have a new life here now.. but is that really the case? Where did the original owner of this body go?' I frowned as I think of possible answers in my mind.

"Hey.."

'huh?'

'Who was that? A voice?'

'That voice doesn't sound familiar to me.. it sounds.. like a girl.. more specifically a little child?..'

"I heard that y'know.. I'm not that young.." The voice came back again, her tone is laced with stubborness.

'Okay.. I'm convinced, I'm getting crazy.'

"Tsk, No.. you are not getting crazy." The voice sighned.

'Wtf? how are you in my mind then? You can hear my thoughts?' I decided that I should talk to that voice to determine if this is just my mind trolling with myself.

"Duh.. what does it look like?" I can feel that she did a hair flick just now.

'Do they even have hair?'

"Hold up.. that's offensive.. of course I have hair, If you have it then I have it." The voice says in a sassy tone.

'What? What is that supposed to mean?' I mentally raised an eyebrow.

"I'm a part of you.. well.. the smarter part of you.. I know everything about you... about us." She proudly stated.

'Really? Then why do you sound like a brat? and are you calling me dumb?' I cringed.

"No?... If I call you dumb then that's the same as calling me dumb.. I'm full of pride so I don't have the guts.. so don't you call me a brat." She huffed angrily.

'This is weird you know.. what are you?' I curiously asked.

"Of course you will ask that.. ahem.. anyways. My name is whatever you want to call me, I'm your living in your deepest and hidden consciousness. I controlled this body until I find someone that will fully inhabit them.." She explained throughly.

'Wait..this body is made to be possessed by a reincarnated soul just like me?!' I speculated.

"BINGO! You're much more intelligent than I thought!" She clapped her hands.

'Okay.. that relieved me a bit.. I thought the original owner of this body is already dead or something..' I mentally sighned.

"Well.. the reason that you're here is that I have some things to explain to you.. It's about your power and role throughout your new home." She said as her voice became calm and serious.

'Okay.. I'm listening.' I urged her to continue.

"Alright.. First I wanna tell you about your power.. most specifically, your blood demon art.. you already unlock two right?" She asks.