3~ I'm sorry?

Six days had past, Xenos hasn't made any sounds, only when I listen closely to hear his breathing can I be sure he wasn't a figment of my imagination. I thought I'd be able to live with the loneliness, the silence, I had before but now it felt like it was nibbling away at my heart after tearing and beating it. What was I supposed to do? Apologise? He was the one who said he didn't care about me, I could point out the exact bruises on my soul he caused with those words. I replayed the fight in my head a thousand times. How could he say that? Why would he prefer to die than stay alive? I was tempted to say sorry  but what for? Why should I be sorry? What did I do wrong? Why am I sorry? I wanted someone to talk to again, someone to grin and me when I crawl under my bed. I wanted my friend back, but I was not going to sorry, I wasn't the one who did anything wrong. I cared about him. I didn't want him to die. I guess I'm just going to have to forget about him. I sigh into the paralyzing silence. I could hear  Xenos steadily breathe, I heard him toss over in his bed and sigh. I smiled softly, it had become, somewhat, a hobby of mine to listen closely to Xenos and figure out what he's doing. I wondered what he was thinking about. Was it me? Was it home? Was it how he was going to escape? Was he still planning to do that? Question always prowled inside my mind like lions, the questions always having something to do with Xenos. Was it because he's the only person I've truly interacted with for years? I couldn't be sure. "J552?"  Victor H22 said at the door.

"Yes?" I answered.

"You haven't been eating."

"Yes."

"Why?" Victor H22 asked, no emotion ever came from this stony man, his facial expression rarely changed from neutral and when it did, it looked.... Fake, robotic maybe, I'm not sure, Xenos said Victor T79 was like that. Victor T79 was Xenos'  version of Victor H22. Anyway I just shrugged at Victor H22, not sure what to say, I mean I can't exactly say 'Oh the guy I've been secretly talking to is ignoring me now after our fight' because then I'd be punished.  "J552, please state your answer." Victor H22 demanded.

"I don't know." I grumbled.

"I could not hear that."

"I don't know."

"That answer is invalid. Please elaborate."

"I DON'T KNOW OKAY!!!"

"That tone is unacceptable."

"Well I can't answer you but you keep asking for an answer any way! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? LIE?"

"Attitude identified, please adopt a more respectful tone."

"No."

"That is not an option."

"I don't care."

"J552, shall I remind you misbehaviour gains punishments such as one hour in the slay room."

"Well that doesn't mean I can magically pop up an answer!"

".................. Please state your answer."

"Argh! Sure! I haven't been eating because I poop multicoloured pillows!"

"Sarcasm present."

"Noooooooooo! Really!?"

"Sarcasm is disrespectful. I have come to the conclusion you should spend thirty minutes in slay room." Victor H22 stated and dragged me out of my room kicking and screaming. The halls were white, everything was white. I was chucked into a room. I hated this room, I was in here any time I attempted to step over the line. The room was painted black with redish brown splattered or streaked across the floor, blood. Two men buckled me to a chair, my arms and legs strapped down. Then it started. The reason this was a punishment. A silver whip struck down onto my stomach. Whip. Whip. Whip. My ankles began to burn. Searing pain working through me. The buckles that burnt my ankles began to move down but the icy cold ones that numbed my wrists were being pulled up. All this and they were continuing to whip me. I neared the point where I swear my feet were about to burn off, my hands die, my limbs pop out, all my blood drain out and the pain about to kill me; they at this point stopped. They released me from the chair and I noticed I must have been screaming because my throat had gone hoarse. The men pulled my hands behind my back and forced me to look up at them. I was then slapped and boxed senseless. Eventually my time was up and I was sent to my room in my bloody dress and baring bruises that made my gashes look even more violent. I sat on my bed, tears streaming down to wash blood away from the bruises on my cheeks. I sobbed and cried in pain as I applied disinfectant cream on my gashes, only making them sting.  My throat had shots of pain shoot through as I involuntarily sobbed and cried. I whimpered, sending more pain through the throat, I cringed at the pain but that made the gashes rub against other gashes, causing horrid pain. Anything I did, I did with pain streaking through it. I lay on my bed cowering at the feet of pain, pleading it to stop. I fell asleep desperately trying to quieten down so I could listen to Xenos breath. The sound of Xenos breathing had become very soothing to me but my sobbing didn't stop so I couldn't hear a thing but the pain I suffered. But when I woke up I was surprised by what was under my bed.