t.hirtynine

"you're drunk

"you're drunk."

"no, i'm haechan." the intoxicated boy slurred as he leaned into niko's side. "i thought you loved me but you can't even remember my name!"

the girl rolled her eyes, securing an arm around his waist so he wouldn't fall off the stool and hurt himself. johnny chuckled at his client as he took another sip of his own drink.

haechan hummed a groan and dropped his head against the girl's shoulder. "how are you not even a little bit tipsy?" he asked, pinching his fingers together as he dragged the i in little.

"i kind of killed my liver after my mom died," niko explained with a bored shrug. "i'm practically immune to liquor."

"vampire!" haechan exclaimed with a gasp. he was passed out asleep about fifteen seconds later.

shaking her head, niko turned her attention toward the drunk boy's manager. "i'm surprised yuta didn't show up."

johnny scoffed with a grin. "he hates dealing with drunk haechan about as much as the rest of us. unfortunately, drunk rock stars falls under my job description, not his."

niko hummed and sipped her own caramel-colored drink. she tried to sound as disinterested as possible, but it was obvious that johnny saw through her. sighing, niko flashed an almost shy smile. "therapy stuff. don't really want to get into it right now."

johnny nodded in understanding. "noted. wanna see more baby pictures?"

"yes please."

haechanwhw re ar you

haechan
whw re ar you

haechan
my babied

jeno
Ohhh boy

haechan
UO

haechan
LEFT E

haechan
fake fdinds

taeyong
wait where's nik??

haechan
WITN OHNNY OBCS