Chapter 1: The Start Of The Practical

A/N: When I started the Akari Watanabe story, I gave a choice to see if people wanted Shiori Sakurazaka to be the love interest. Of course, it resulted in a resounding win for Akari.

But I wanted to make a Shiori one anyway, because I think she is severely underrated. I love her and Akari equally!

Also I'm pretty sure this is the only Shiori Sakurazaka story on the site, so let's show her some love!

Hope you enjoy!

-Alan :)

~~~~~~

You made your way to school, prepared to take on another ordinary day. As far as you were concerned, there was nothing going on that you knew about.

"Hey L/n!"

You looked up when you heard a voice call out your second name. Looking up you saw one of the most popular boys at your school, Minami Tenjin walking alongside you.

"Oh hey Tenjin. What's up?" You asked.

"Nothing much. Are you ready for the start of the marriage practical today?" He asked, making your eyes widen.

You had completely forgotten about it.

"Shit you know I forgot about it!" You exclaimed as you began to sweat a little.

"Well now that you mention it....I guess I do feel a little nervous. What about you?" You expected him to give you a confident answer.

"I'm feeling alright! It'll be a good learning experience, plus it goes towards our final grade." He said while you nodded.

"Yeah you're right about that. You're really lucky too, being one of the popular guys and all. Every girl is gonna want to be with you!" You said as Tenjin chuckled.

"Yeah maybe....but hey, you're not bad yourself you know. I've heard some of the girls whisper about you. They say you're cute." He said, being friendly which he was generally with anyone.

"Really? Well I suppose that makes me feel a little better. Thanks." You say with a smile.

"No problem." He replied.

The two of you talked on your way to school. Upon arriving, you could feel the eyes of you and Tenjin further cementing the fact that this guy was one of the most popular people at the school.

You walked inside the school and started making your way to class, still by Tenjin's side. When you walked up the first flight of stairs, you bumped into three of the popular girls at the school.

Led by the well known, Akari Watanabe.

"Minami! Hi!" She said with a large smile as she stepped down and stood in front of him.

"Hey Watanabe!" He greeted.

You sort of stood there awkwardly for a moment before your presence was acknowledged by the girls.

"Oh sorry L/n! I'm sorry I didn't notice you." Watanabe apologised with a smile.

"That's alright. Morning Watanabe." You said with a nod of your head.

You then felt a gentle poke to your shoulder and found yourself face to face with Watanabe's friend, Sachi Takamiya.

"Can I get a hello?~" She said in a teasing voice as she giggled.