Chapter 3: Power's Out

A/N: Alright, so this is turning into a Sachi and Shiori x Reader story now.

Doesn't really change anything that I had planned to be honest, like I said I think it'll be a cool dynamic.

-Alan :)

~~~~

You and Sachi returned back to your dorm from karaoke just in time before the rain got too bad. The worst of the weather coming in pretty much as soon as you walked in the door.

While in your room, you pulled the curtains back slightly and looked out of the window at the rain that was pelting against the ground and glass.

"Wow the weather really did get shittier when we got back. It's good we were able to do karaoke before it got too bad." You thought.

Speaking of the karaoke, you enjoyed it a lot more than you thought you would. Taking the opportunity to sing, you did a decent job without embarrassing yourself too much.

"Y/n? Are you gonna be much longer? I wanna hang out." You heard Sachi call to you from right outside your door.

You dragged the curtains back across and wandered over to the door, opening it a little so you could poke your head out of it.

"I'll be a few minutes. Let me get changed." You said.

"Kay cool! Just don't take too long." She said, turning her back to you while typing on her phone.

"Sure." You said before closing the door.

Quickly, you changed out of your school uniform and into a plain shirt and shorts.

"Wonder if Jiro and Shiori hung out more after they were talking earlier." You thought after pulling your shirt on.

"Again though, not like that's my business." You gently slapped yourself and stood up.

Emerging from your room, you walked over and sat from on the couch next to Sachi. Once you did so, she closed her phone and placed it on the table.

"So what exactly do you wanna do?" You asked.

"I was thinking we could maybe watch a movie. Unless there was something else you wanted to do? The weather is super yucky and the kind where you just wanna be indoors, snuggling with your partner." She said, giving you a suggestive smile which made you blush slightly.

"Uhhh....yeah we can watch a movie. I don't mind...." You said, averting your eyes as you felt her added weight on you.

"Awesome...." She said, taking out her hairband and letting it all flow freely.

You were about to put the movie on, however the power decided to go out right at that moment. The whole room went dark so suddenly which caught you off guard.

"Oh shit there goes the power. You alright there Sachi?" You asked as you felt her nod her head, followed by an arm gently wrapping around you.

"Just....make sure I know you're still there. Please." She muttered.

"Don't like the dark, huh?" You asked.

"Mhm....I remember the last time me and the girls had a slumber party the power went out. We were all absolutely terrified." She chuckled.

You reached for your phone which was in your pocket and turned the light on, setting it down so the light was filling as much of the room as possible.

"There. Is that better?" You asked.

"Y-yeah thanks. That is a lot better. At least I can see you now." She said with a smile as you looked down at her.

You smiled back at her and wrapped your arm around her too, bringing her in closer. She brought one of her legs up onto the couch and moved herself further into you.