Chapter 2: The First Week

A/N: I've sorta written myself into this position so I just wanted to ask something.

With Sachi being the way she is and the fact that I've put her as your assigned partner for the practical, would you like to see this become a Shiori and Sachi x reader story?

Or should I keep it as just Shiori?

I just thought it would be a cool dynamic.

-Alan :)

~~~~

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Hey Y/n! You getting up at any point today? We got school!!" Sachi knocked on your door to wake you up, which was successful as soon enough your door opened revealing you.

You were still half asleep and rubbing your eyes to try and wake yourself up.

"Hmmm....morning Sachi." You say as she giggled and brought you into a hug.

That was enough to wake you up fully as it took you by surprise.

"Morning~.....you're cute when you're sleepy like that~." She giggled and gently petted your hair.

"U-uhm....th-thanks I guess? S-sorry if I'm keeping you. Have I overslept much?" You asked as she shook her head.

"No not at all! I just wanted to get you up so you had the time to eat this lovely breakfast that I've cooked for you!" She said with a grin.

Tilting your head, she let go of you and moved out of the way to reveal that in your place at the table was a very generous looking breakfast.

"Wow! You cooked all of that? You really didn't have to." You said.

"Of course I did! I want my husband to start his day the best way possible!" She said with a grin as she grabbed your hand and led you over to the table, gesturing for you to sit down.

You did just that and looked up at her.

"Thanks Sachi. I'll make dinner though yeah?" You asked as she nodded.

"Sure! And you're welcome!" She winked and walked around to sit in her own seat.

"She's really going at this with zero hesitation. I'm glad that she is this happy to be with me for this though...." You thought as you started to eat your breakfast.

The two of you walked to school together, with Sachi gently holding onto your arm as you walked in.

A few people did stare at you both, but you didn't really take too much notice of them.

"Morning Shiori!" You said as you sat down in your seat.

"Oh morning Y/n! How are you feeling this morning?" She asked.

"A lot better thanks. How about you?" You returned the question.

"Oh I'm okay!" She said.

You could tell from the tone in her voice and the look in her eyes, that she was holding something back.

"....who'd you get partnered with for the practical?" You asked.

"I-I got partnered with Minami." She said.

Your eyes widened a little in shock, but you couldn't help but feel slightly relieved at the same time.

"Minami, huh? You know how much of a good guy he is to everyone. I'm sure you'll be fine if you're a little worried about that." You said, trying to reassure her.

"Y-yeah I know. But like I said....I would've preferred to have been put with someone I know. Like Jiro or you." She said.

"M-Me? You....would've liked it if you were paired with me?" You asked, feeling butterflies in your stomach as she smiled and nodded.