Chapter 4: Jealousy

"You sure have been on your phone a lot since coming back. Everything alright?" Sachi asked as she leaned over to back of the couch to look over your shoulder.

"Hm? Oh yeah I'm just trying to get a hold of Jiro. He seemed quite ill when I last spoke to him, so I just wanted to make sure that he was getting on okay." You replied, placing your phone down on the table.

"Awww....looking out for your friend. How sweet.~" She giggled and gently rubbed your head before walking off into the kitchen.

You just smiled and shook your head as you blushed.

"I'm gonna head out and meet the girls now. We're going to one of our favourite places to go and destroy some pancakes! You want in?" Sachi asked as she made her way towards the door.

"Nah I'm alright. I wouldn't wanna get intrude on you and your friends." You said.

Sachi frowned and walked over to you, laying her chin on your shoulder as she leant herself against you.

"You wouldn't be intruding....what if I said that I wanted you to be there? Would that make you change your mind?" She asked.

You thought about it for a moment and decided that there really was nothing else that you could do to occupy yourself right now.

"Sure....alright I'll come with you." You conceded and watched as a smile spread across Sachi's face.

"Awesome! Let's get going then!" She cheered and dragged you to your feet.

"H-Hey chill! I won't take very long. I just need to  put my shoes on!" You exclaimed which got Sachi to let go of your hand.

"Alright alright." She smiled sweetly as you slipped your shoes on.

Very soon the two of you were walking together to go and meet Sachi's friends. You kept your phone in your pocket, just in case you got a text or call from Jiro.

"So is there any specific reason you wanted me to come with you?" You asked her as you both walked along.

"Hm? I've loved hanging out with you! At home and especially the time we went to karaoke! You're fun to be around!" She said as she held onto your arm.

"Right....well I've really liked hanging out with you too....it's been nice." You smiled which made her blush and gave you a close eyed smile in return.

"Awww you're so sweet!" She swooned and now you were blushing as well.

You both met up with Natsumi and Akari, both of whom were a little surprised to see you there with them but didn't object to you being there.

They took you to a cafe that they seemed to visit quite often and ordered drinks and a plate of pancakes to share. It was a nice place and you took a note of where it was so you could come and visit again.

"So Y/n what's it like behind closed doors with Sachi??" Natsumi asked you just as you took a sip from your drink.

"It's nice. We get along well together." You say as Natsumi rests her chin in her hands.

"I bet she's all over you right? You have to push her away because she's sooo clingy!" She teased and in the corner of your eye you could see Sachi blushing in embarrassment.

"I-I'm not like that at all!! Am I Y/n?! Tell them!" Sachi begged making you sweat a little as you held up your hands.

"Sh-she isn't like that at all! She's actually really.....sweet." You said which made Sachi's blush worse.

You tried to come up with the right word to should that from happening, but failed miserably at doing so.

"Ahem a-anyway....look! Here come the pancakes!" Sachi said, deflecting the attention to the person who was carrying over the plate of pancakes.