Chapter 1: Kamen Rider Neo Decade

(Jaune is seen walking through the streets of Vale as he listen to "Journey Through the Decade". Suddenly he sees an orange hair figure and some of his henchmen.)

Jaune: This guy surely means trouble.

(He then pulls out his Neo Decadriver and places it in his waist. Then he pulls out a card and prepares to transform.)

Jaune: Henshin!

KAMEN RIDE: DECADE!

(Jaune becomes Kamen Rider Decade, and then he sees the henchmen already taken down by a young girl, but the orange hair man is still standing as he prepares to shoot her. He pulls out another card and inserts it on his driver.)

ATTACK RIDE: BLAST!

(Decade shoots the guy, who grunts and sees him.)

Roman: (stern) Damn it...

(Roman starts running, but Decade pulls out a Rider Card and inserts it on the driver.)

KAMEN RIDE: KABUTO! CHANGE BEETLE!

(As Roman runs and the girl chases after him, Decade realizes that something bad might happen.)

Decade (Kabuto): (pulls out a card) I get the gist of it

ATTACK RIDE: CLOCK UP!

(Decade (Kabuto) runs and stops as he stands in front of Roman.)

Decade (Kabuto): (pulls out another card) Not so fast now, are you? 

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: K-K-K-KABUTO!

(Decade (Kabuto) kicks Roman in the gut, sending him sprawling, and then he reverts back to his main form as everything flows normally. Then the police comes in, arresting Roman. The girl gets amazed by seeing Decade.)

Ruby: Can you give me an autograph?

Decade: Sorry, I'm not this kind of guy.

Ruby: Okay... who are you anyway?

(A dimensional gap opens as Decade walks towards it and turns to the girl.)

Decade: I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider, remember that!

(As he walks in, the Dimensional Gap disappears as a certain blonde huntress is seen watching everything.)

Glynda: Ozpin needs to know this.

(Timeskip)

(Jaune is seen walking towards his new house.)

Jaune: Being a treasure hunter has its advantages indeed.

(As Jaune enters in his house, he goes to the kitchen, where he sees a white haired man sitting in the table while taking a sip of tea.)

Ozpin: So this is where you live, young Arc

Jaune: Who are you? How do you know my last name?

Ozpin: One question per turn, Jaune. My name is Ozpin.

Jaune: Ozpin? You mean... the one and only... the headmaster of Beacon Academy?

Ozpin: That's right. As for how I knew your last name, I heard it from a certain figure. But I admit I grew suspicious about him.

Jaune: How suspicious was that guy?

Ozpin: He told me something about this world being destroyed by someone known as "Decade".

(Jaune then remembers what Tsukasa said during one of his journeys.)

Tsukasa's Voice: You need to be careful with someone named Narutaki. He will always blame you if something bad happens.

Jaune: (in mind) Narutaki...

Ozpin: Anyway... I'm here to give you a chance to become a huntsman.

Jaune: (snaps out) Wait, really?

Ozpin: Yep. (shows a video) With such abilities, you can make a fine huntsman in there.

Jaune: (nods) Ozpin... I accept.

Ozpin: (smiles) You can start tomorrow.

(Jaune smiles at Ozpin and nods. The latter then leaves as Jaune prepares himself.)

(Next day, Jaune is seen in his Decade form as he rides his Machine Decader.)

Decade: Beacon Academy, here we go!

(As he passes through, he fails to notice Narutaki in a cafe.)

Narutaki: So he got accepted into Beacon... Onore Dikeido!

(As chapter ends, Jaune is seen getting out of his bike as he walks towards Beacon Academy.)