Chapter 10: Black and White (Part 3)/Super Hero Time

(The heroes prepare to fight Roman as Decade (Snipe) turns to Penny.)

Decade (Snipe): Who are you?

Penny: Ruby's friend.

Decade (Snipe): Then you're okay in my list.

Penny: I'm also combat ready. Look.

(Her backpack mechanically opens up, and from its dark depths comes a single sword that extends and multiples into several blades hovering over Penny's back. Leaping from the rooftop with the weapons acting as wings, she sends three of her swords to knock two White Fang soldiers down before even landing on the ground, where she proceeds to fling the swords at one enemy, impale another to a wall, create a barrier of spinning steel against a running attack, leaping over a goon with her swords in tow, and finally making a wheel that she throws to knock multiple Faunus off their feet.)

Sun: (observing the spectacle in amazement) Whoa! (he runs off to safety)

(Three Bullheads come from the skies and open fire on the battle, but Penny merely forms a shield and launches two of her swords into the wall behind her, which in turn pull their wielder back with their strings. When her swords swirl around her again, she commands them to open their points and build up a large glowing ball of green light. With a punching action, several bright lasers crack the pavement when they fire at the transports and slice each one in half, causing several of the White Fang members inside to fall and letting the heroes watch as Bullheads fall in pieces behind her.)

(Stunned, they turn back to Penny as she aims her swords at the remaining Bullheads holding the crate of Dust and pulls back on their wires, tugging the aircraft with them.)

Ruby: (watching in awe) Whoa... How is she doing that?

Decade (Snipe): I don't know. (sees Roman) Oops, I almost forgot! 

(Decade (Snipe) draws his Ride Booker and shoots Roman's arm.)

Roman: (growls) Now you've done it, Decade!

(As Roman is about to attack, a dimensional gap appears, and Kamen Rider Sorcerer shows up, kicking Roman down from behind.)

(Decade (Snipe) then pulls out an Attack Ride card before placing it on his driver

(Decade (Snipe) then pulls out an Attack Ride card before placing it on his driver.)

ATTACK RIDE: GASHACON MAGNUM!