-That time of the month: Day 1-

(Tw-periods)

Tecno's Pov:

I woke to a pain in my stomach. Fuck. The first day at my new foster home, and this? I let out a sigh. I walked to the bathroom in my room and sat down on the toilet. Sure enough. Blood everywhere.

'Thank fuck I brought period underwear.'

As soon as I was done I walked out of my bathroom to pick an outfit for today. I chose an oversized black sweatshirt and some green jeans and walked downstairs to eat. I grabbed some frosted flakes and milk and pored Myself a bowl of cereal. While I was eating it I scrolled through TikTok. Once I finnished I went back to my room. I looked over to see a computer on the desk. I decided I would play on my account and walked over to it. I logged in to my account and decided to farm some potatoes, I will beat squid kid one day. I thought to myself. I forgot about having to leave my room, it seems because the next thing I knew, I was being called for supper. "COMING PHIL." I yelled. But when I got up I had a huge cramp in my stomach and just wanted to die on the spot. But no one will know. I mean, damnit I'm the only 'girl' in this place. I sighed and walked downstairs trying my hardest not to cry from the pain but I think wil noticed how uncomfortable I looked even though I don't usually show that much emotion. He noticed. I just said fuck it at this point and decided to just not care about what they think. Although, we are eating tomato soup..... oh well. When I finnished eating I went to my room and decided to read my Greek Mythology books. I especially liked Thesus. He was really cool. My thoughts were interuped by Phil "Hey mate, just so you know you'll be starting school in about 2 days here." He said after knocking on my door and poking his head through the door.

'Great'

"Hey Phil? Can I tell you something?" I said kinda uneasy. I mean I literally just got here And I had to deal with my period. "Yeah, what's up?" He said walking in and shutting the door behind him. "So..I..." I said not being able to finnish my sentence. "You can tell me anything Tess." He said reassuring me. I fucking hate that name. But he doesn't know yet. I sighed mentaly. Just rip it of like a bandaid. "I got my period and im not comfortable with going to school quite yet." I said looking away from Phil expecting to get hit for it. "Oh, hun. I'm sorry you have to go through that. I can get some supplies if you need." He said putting his hand on my knee. I flinched. I didn't mean to though. Habit.. "Yeah, I would like that. Thanks phil." I said looking at him. I wish I could tell him I was trans. I just don't trust him enough yet. I think I'll tell my older 'brother' first.

Hi guys! I decided to a slightly longer chapter because why not? I hope you like this. Also in this au Tommy is 17 and techno Is like 14 and will is like 14 ik I made Tommy older then techno, but for this au to work I need him to be younger then Tommy. 569 words