-Hey tommy?-

Techno's pov:

    "Uh, tommy? I've got something to tell you.." I said messing with my shirt.
"What is it mate?" He said looking away from tubbo and ranboo. "In private...?" I said kinda embarrassed. "Oh, ok. I'm coming." He said standing up and walking towards me. "Let's go to my room." I said pointing to my room. "Ok..?, I guess.." He said walking to my room. Once we got in my room he sat on my bed.

    "Ok...so...I wanted to tell you something only Wilbur knows right now..." I said looking up at him. He's got a reassuring smile on his face. "Go on, I'm listening." He said holding my hand. "I-im trans.." I said looking down. It was silent. "You know what, just forget what I told you, I'm stupid for telling you and-" I was interupted by Tommy hugging me. "Listen, I don't care if your a fucking alien, I'll still love you tess, I mean-, what's your chosen name?" He asked me, I assume so he wouldn't mess up again or to be rude

     "Well, my nicknane is tess, but my actual name is Alexis. I want to go by technoblade/alex." I said proudly. "You want to know something?" He asked. I nodded. "Me too." He lifted up his shirt to reveal scars. I teared up. "I thought it was illegal to get top surgery until you're 18 though?" I said really confused. "In some places it is, but here you can get top surgery even at your age." He said ruffling my hair. "And what are your pronouns?" He asked me. "He/him, but don't tell anyone, I'm waiting for the right moment." I said opening the door. "You got it tech." He said walking to the door.

We then walked out to the living room where tubbo and ranboo were.
"So, what was that about?" Tubbo asked. Tommy looked at me. It's almost as I'd we were having a conversation with eachother telepathicly. "Ok. Fine. Come to my room you two." I said standing up once again. They both nodded. Once we were in my room I spoke up. "Ok, so the only people that know about this is Tommy and Wilbur so far.

   Ranboo, I trust you more but i guess I can trust you uh, Tubbo?..." I said taking a deep breath after. They both looked super confused. "You can tell us." Ranboo said to me. "I'm trans." I said confidently. "I've known for about 2 years now. My pronouns and name is Alex/ technoblade and my pronouns are He/Him." The room was silent. After about 2 minutes ranboo spoke up. "Welp, your becoming just like your brother. (tommy) I'm assuming that's what you told him when you pulled him in here?" He said to me calmly.

     Tubbo was just squealing in excitement. "Ok Tubbo, you can calm down now." Ranboo said to him. "Sorry, I'm just excited, your just like...I think I'm going to cry." He said burrowing his head into Ranboo's shoulder.
"What he means is you acted just like himself coming out to me." He said looking over at him and stroking his hair. "Tubbo's trans too?" I said excitedly. "Mhm, he sure is." Ranboo said.

535 words. I'm tired rn, and am going to a friend's house, but I'll probs post more tonight. How do you like it so far? Also there are alot of trans characters in this story bc why not.  I hope you like it!

-A <3