-That time of the month: Day 1 pt2-

Philsa minecraft's pov:

    I woke up to the sounds of my alarm. I hate getting up. I looked over to my alarm clock. It was already 10:30. 'Fuck' well I guess everyone is up. I stood up and stretched. I have this intense felling my backs just going to break one day. Im old. I got dressed in a grey shirt and blue jeans then I headed downstairs. I ended up making hashbrowns and scrambled eggs for breakfast for me and whoever else was hungry. I walked into Tommy's room to see him sitting at his desk with Minecraft still on. Believe it or not he was still streaming. I sighed. I walked over to him and shook him awake. His eyes darted around the room then to me. "Hey you little shit, breakfast is ready." I said pointing downstairs. "I'll be down in a minute dad." He said shutting down the stream and Minecraft.  I walked out of the room, Chuckling.

I knocked on the door and I got no response, I peeked my head through the door. Wilbur was sitting in his beanbag chair. With note pages and song lyrics everywhere. At least he's sleeping. I walked over to him and shook him. "Hey little shit. It's time for breaky." I said picking up some note pages and song lyrics. I then walked to Tess's room. I knocked on the door and poked my head in to see her playing Minecraft. "Hey tess, breakfasts ready!" I said smiling. She knoded "I already ate, no thanks." She said looking back to her pc. Well, at least she's eaten.
                               -Time skip-
I was done making dinner and decided to go tell everyone it was time to eat. So I walked up to Tommy and wils room. And knock on there doors. "Hey, you little shits. It's time to eat." I said walking back downstairs. Then it dawned on me. I forgot to get tess for dinner. "TESS. DINNERS READY!" I yelled upstairs to her room and heard a slight yell back. "COMING PHIL." I heard from her room. She had came downstairs smiling, but she looked uneasy. I thought nothing of it, maybe She lost at bed wars? But during dinner I seen Wil moth something at tess, I couldn't make out what he said though. After dinner everyone went back to their rooms and did whatever they do. Then I remembered, Tess starts school in a few days. I better go tell her. So with that I walked upstairs to her room and knocked on the door, and when she didn't answer I poked my head in to see her on tik tok. "Hey, tess. I forgot to tell you, but your starting school here, in about two days.." I said looking over at her. She had a scared expression on her face. "Whats wrong?" I asked worried. "Can I tell you something?" She said. "Of course you can, tess." I said walking into her room and closing the door behind me. "I-I" she started. "You can tell me anything, I won't judge." I said stroking her back. "I started my period, and I don't have anything for it. I also don't fell comfortable going to school.." she said looking at me crying.

"Oh, I'm sorry tess. I can get some supplies if you need me to." I said putting her hands In mine. She nodded. With that I walked out of her room and went to the store.

A longer chapter because I felt like it <3
587 words! Bye loves!!!