Chapter 15

With Yin Zihan's help Xiao Tu's grades improved rapidly . By the end of the semester her grades were much better . On the day of the final exam, she walked out of the examination room with a lot of confidence .

"Xiao Tu, how did you do on the exam?" asked Yin Zihan . He was coming out of the exam room at the same time . He was smiling at her .

"Good . I think . This exam wasn't so bad, because you helped me . "

"Really? If your rank goes up remember to invite me to dinner!"

"I will . " Xiao Tu patted her chest to pledge her sincerity .

Her smile was bright as the sun and it dazzled Yin Zihan .

Xiao Tu hummed a happy tune all the way to her dorm . She had passed her exam and now it was time to go home and pack for winter break . Yay!

All was peacefull in the dorm until Jiang Juan stormed in and began wailing . "I'm going to die! I can't live anymore!" Her sudden noise startled everyone . He Tian who had been applying a mask dropped all her cucumber slices .

"Juanzi, you scared me!" He Tian clutched at her heart . She looked sorrowfully at her cucumber slices scattered all over the ground .

"What's wrong, Juanzi?" asked Ouyang Mei . She had been shadow boxing and stopped mid-move .

Juanzi flung herself and Ouyang Mei . "You guys must help me kill Jia Swen . I want to strangle him so bad .

Ouyang Mei replied with all earnestness, "Juanzi, as a person who practices martial arts, how can I bully a weakling like Jia Siwen?"

"He IS an old and weak woman! Jian Juan spat out hatefully . "That bastard is truly XXX . Because of him I spend too much time talking during class, and it affects my study . If I didn't' pass the final exam, he is to blame . "

"Juanzi, how is this his fault?" interjected Xiao Tu .

"How it not his fault!" It's because of him that I can't pay attention during class . How am I supposed to learn anything if I'm always talking to him . "

"You could just ignore him . "

Reflecting on this advice, Jiang Juan sighed sadly . "I try . But I can't help myself . He's so quiet and he has such a pitiful white face . He just won't answer me no matter how much I talk . "

Xiao Xiao Rabbit: " . . . "

Ouyang Mei: " . . . "

He Hetian: " . . . "

This is what Jiang Juan's loud wailing amounted too?

[This part was confusing . The machine translation literally reads that Jia Swen talks too much in class and is a distraction . But earlier he's described as a quiet kid, which is a huge inconsistency . I did my best to sort out what I think the author intended . My bad if it's wrong]

Just then someone outside shout up, "Xiao Tu, your boyfriend is waiting for you downstairs!"

Xiao Tu, who was packing her things for home, sat up straight . She almost fell off her bed . In a panic she looked at each of her roommates . All three were snickering behind their hands .

Jiang Juan was finally distracted from her own troubles and took this chance to mock Xiao Tu . "Dear Bunny, you are a child bride raised by his family, but try to be a little more low profile . If Teacher Xue finds out you'll be chased and killed by her .

"Yeah, Teacher Xue hates early dating . You have to be careful . " He Tian advised with stiff face . She was now in the middle of reapplying her cucumber mask .