Chapter 65

Suppose you have a friend whose favorite class is "Physiological Anatomy", whose favorite doll is mannequins, whose favorite movie is "The Silence of the Lambs", whose favorite housework is killing chickens, and whose favorite martial arts is "New Dragon Inn", when you watch a horror movie, you will still criticize the props in the movie for not being realistic enough, so if one day, she suddenly tells you: 'Let's go shopping! 'What would your reaction be?

In short, Xiao Tu's first reaction was: You don't want to sell organs, do you?

Fortunately, she immediately came back to her senses, and said with lingering fear: "Xiao Xia, why do you suddenly think of going shopping?" '

But Xia Mo asked back: 'Why can't I go shopping? '

Xiaotu: '...'

So, in this festival where even the air is filled with romance, Xiao Tu went shopping alone with Xia Mo for the first time.

Speaking of which, Xiao Tu has never seen Xia Mo offer to go shopping before. In the past, their dormitory agreed to go shopping and eat. She didn't seem to have anything to do with it. If everyone knew that she was cold-tempered, there might have been some conflicts.

Today, the sun came out from the west, and Xia Mo actually said that he was going to go shopping? !

Along the way, Xiao Tu has been secretly looking at Xia Mo's expression, seeing that she neither frowns nor smiles, and there is no emotion on her face, she feels more and more strange about this matter.

When she arrived at the shopping mall, she was not in the mood to buy things by herself, so she wandered around with Xia Mo.

It's strange to say that Xia Mo, who has never paid much attention to dressing up, first proposed to go shopping for clothes.

When she entered the shopping mall, she immediately fell in love with a violet Chinese-style windbreaker. The neckline was in the style of a cheongsam, and the cuffs and lapels were designed with buckles. There is a retro atmosphere of old Shanghai, which makes people's eyes shine.

Just when Xiao Tu was about to say a few compliments like a waiter, Xia Mo turned around and said to her decisively: "Just this one, go pick out the pants!" '

Sure enough, he has a resolute personality. It only took five minutes from picking out clothes to trying them on to paying for them. If every customer who entered the store could do this, the waiter would probably be moved to the point of crying.

Afterwards, when buying shoes and pants, I repeated the above steps. When everything was done, it took only half an hour.

Xiao Tu felt ashamed, how could this be shopping? The whole robbery!

'Rabbit, do your hair with me! '

'ah? 'Crazy, crazy, Xia Mo must be crazy today! Xiao Tu didn't have time to sigh, and was dragged into the hairdressing salon by her again. The speed of picking out the hairstyle was equally astonishing. He sat on the swivel chair and said to the hairstylist: "You decide what you want to look like." '

This Coke ruined the hair stylist. Meeting this kind of customer is like giving a pig to the butcher, and then telling him to kill it as you like! Can he be unhappy?

Seeing the barber happily tampering with Xia Mo's long hair, Xiao Tu reckoned that this time would definitely be indispensable, so he sat down on the sofa next to him, picked up a magazine next to him, and flipped through it casually.

Flipping through the pages, she suddenly saw a familiar face, somewhat resembling Ye Jun, and looked carefully, and sure enough, there was a row of huge headlines written in bold on that page——"Uncovering the Story Behind the Youngest Entrepreneur in China" Success Story", and after that there are several pages of eloquence, all about Ye Jun.