Chapter 55

Across the road, the eyes of the two collided. At that moment, the surroundings seemed to be quiet, and Xiao Tu felt like a world away.

Seeing Xiao Tu suddenly stop, Zhao Chengang and Xu Baiyi behind him also stopped, they naturally followed Xiao Tu's gaze forward, saw Ling Chao at the same time, suddenly realized.

Xu Baiyi's face, which had been worrying all night, finally smiled: Alas! Don't worry!

Zhao Chengang didn't feel so good, seeing the man on the other side of the road approaching them step by step, stopped in front of Xiao Tu, stretched out his hand, and touched her face naturally, his movements were intimate, his eyes were full of doting, The expression on Minister Zhao's face collapsed in an instant.

When the warm palm touched his face, Xiao Tu came back to his senses, and his cheeks flushed immediately: "Why are you here?" She lowered her eyes, trying her best to hide the joy in her heart.

"I called to your dormitory, and you haven't returned yet, so I came directly." Ling Chao frowned unconsciously as he looked at Xiao Tu's outfit today while talking.

Realizing that his gaze was on him, Xiao Tu was a little embarrassed: "I'm fine, everyone is here."

"It's because everyone is here." He replied lightly, his eyes glanced at the two behind her seemingly inadvertently, and the gentle eyes were as cold as ice for a moment.

"Ahem..." Xiao Tu almost choked, Mr. Ling, do you have to speak so bluntly?

Sensing the unkindness in his eyes, Xu Baiyi immediately reacted: "Sister, so this is your boyfriend? It's very good!" By the way, he glanced at Zhao Chengang beside him, with a smug expression: You kid wants to steal my man, Is it out of play this time?

But he found that Zhao Chengang had a gloomy face, and his black eyes were staring straight at Ling Chao.

Sensing his gaze, Ling Chao also looked back unceremoniously. The moment the two looked at each other, they both had the aura of killing each other, but Ling Chao's aura was obviously better. .

Xiao Tu also knew Ling Chao's temper, seeing that the situation was not right, he hurriedly found an excuse and dragged him away. This is the benefit of being famous, and no one will stop you from breaking away from the big army in an open and honest manner.

Looking at the backs of the two of them going away, the fire in Zhao Chengang's heart went from a beating flame at the beginning to a raging flame, but now it was extinguished by a basin of cold water, leaving only a wisp of green smoke.

Besides, after Xiao Tu and Ling Chao left, Xiao Tu dragged Ling Chao away in order to avoid everyone, and when finally only the two of them were left, she gradually slowed down and became Ling Chao holding her hand. get ahead.

During this period, the two of them have not spoken, and in the dead of night, such silence is easy to make people think.

Xiao Tu thought about it all of a sudden. Today, the two of them had a hard time getting together for a meal, but she let him go. Although Ling Chao seemed indifferent on the surface, he must be very upset in his heart, right? Otherwise, why didn't he speak all the way...

Just as he was thinking wildly, Ling Chao, who was walking in front, suddenly stopped.

Xiao Tu came back to her senses, raised her head and looked at Ling Chao blankly, their eyes collided and stared at each other for a few seconds, she felt something was wrong, she was about to ask him what's wrong, but before she could speak, he pulled the other He suddenly felt a force in his hand.

This force came suddenly, Xiao Tu was unprepared, and threw herself into a firm embrace. Before she could react, a hand grabbed her chin. Ling Chao lowered his head and grabbed it fiercely. her lips.