Prologue

As the sun shines through the gaps in the blindfolds it just magically manages to hit your eyes making you groggily sit up in bed and stretch.

When your joints finally snap into place you slowly get up out of bed and waddle your way into the bathroom.

Dropping your pyjamas on the floor, You turn on the shower head and step into the shower.

a yawn escapes you as the warm water runs down your long hair and olive toned skin.

As you wash yourself the sound of birds from the outside grows ever louder and the sun shines even brighter.

When you finally finish up you step out of the shower and dry off your body.

Walking over to the mirror you start combing your jet-black hair, the sun hit it just right where the purple ends of it shine brightly.

You then pause for a second staring at your reflection "Damn I look good." You say as your flex your muscles in front of the mirror

However, you're interrupted when you hear a yawn from the back of your head.

Two purple skulls that are attached to your head slither their way up your left and right shoulder, resting on each shoulder.

"Oh? Did you survive the night? I was hoping I suffocated you under that pillow today" The skulls simply hiss at you in a drained manner without even being able to lift their heads.

With a roll of your eyes, you throw on a pair of boxers, make your way around the apartment from the kitchen to the bedroom and so on.

That Is until you're drinking a morning cup of coffee and you feel a tap on your right shoulder and looking over a skull is looking towards the clock.

"Huh, it's 9:40.... OH FUCK ITS 9:40!" you almost drop your cup as you scramble to your wardrobe to put on some cloths.

"Why didn't you warn me!? Now we're gonna be late!" The skulls simply giggle at your panicking.

Ignoring them you throw on your clothes and make your way toward the door "Okay, headcount, me?"

The skulls hiss.

"Skulls."

They hiss again.

"Keys."

Once again.

"Weapon."

And another.

"Bribe for being late."

Their silent this time.

"Right, we're poor. Okay so we got everything important."

As you are about to leave one of the skulls smacks you in the back of the head and faces the door.

It hisses in answer "Mask? Oh, right mask!" You run back inside and pick up the bony white skull mask

Putting it on you start running towards the office.

As you run through alleys and roads the building becomes bigger and bigger. until your standing in front of a giant made of glass and steel.

Taking a deep breath, you head for the front door.

Opening the door and pocking your head through you scan the area.

"She's not here sweetie" A voice from behind almost makes you jump out of your skin in fear.

Turning around Daisy sits at the front desk as usual.

You take a deep breath and step inside "Jeez Daisy you can't be scaring me like that, what if you'd been hurt."

Soul PathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara