Chapter 11

As the revelation rushes through you're mind, you don't notice Harry and Nora have stopped trying to kill each other with their smouldering stares and have gone separate ways.

You quickly make up your mind to follow Harry.

He walks through open streets full of people, welcoming and shaking hands with many of them.

As he pushes through a large crowd standing in front of a building, he's welcomed by a man in a two-piece grey suit, waiting by the front doors. Seeing him, the man runs forward and shouts, "Harry, my boy! wonderful to see you!"

"Likewise, Mr. Smith, have you prepared all my pieces?"

"Of course, my boy, they're all up on display in room number 6. "

"Thank you, sir," Harry says with a smile as he pushes open the doors and walks in. You,  of course, follow suit.

Inside, the walls are lined with magnificent statues and paintings ranging in sizes but all equally beautiful. Looking to your right, you see Harry is also admiring the same painting as you.

It depicts women lying in an armchair in a rather revealing position, naked.

"Boobies," you both say at the same time.

Harry doesn't know you're there, but you turn towards him and put your right hand on his shoulder as a sign of respect as a fellow man.

After you are done admiring the paintings and sculptures, you follow Harry to room number 6.

The room is lined with paintings, sculptures bigger than you, and plenty of other objects. Looking at them closer, it says all were made by Harry, something that shocks you to no end.

And below the pieces of work are the prices.

The shit is more expensive than your kidneys and intestines, or at least they would be if you had any, y'know, because you're dead.

However, looking back towards Harry, he's set himself up on a small stage.

As he sits his ass down, the doors fly open, and dozens of people come rushing in, almost killing each other with how much they are shoving and pushing each other.

They all rush towards one of the artworks and put their hands on it, looking at Harry.

He in turn looks at them and nods, after which the person walks up to him and hands him a waft of money, after which they leave with the piece.

Harry is following this routine when suddenly his eyes are drawn to the main door.

Following his gaze, your eyes land on a girl.

She sports a white dress with red stripes going down it, along with glossy blonde hair that bounces off light like a goddamn satellite dish; it almost blinds you at one point.

She slowly walks across the hall, and as she gets closer, she scans the room, looking over all the paintings and sculptures before her gaze finally lands on Harry, and she gives Harry a warm smile before saying, "Well, hello there."

Harry nervously looks at the girl's face as the sun from the windows illuminates her face. He tries to hold eye contact but fails miserably and simply looks at his knees and mutters, "Hi."

My brother in Christ, you are scaring the hoes! You almost feel like slapping him through space and reality for such a dumbass answer.

Thankfully, the girl lets out a little giggle, evidently trying to kill some of the awkwardness between "So how are you, Harry?"

"I'm fine, and you?"

"Much better now that I'm here; I genuinely can't get enough of your works; they're so stunning!."