Chapter 29

"What did you shoot just now?" Xie Wang raised his hand to catch the can of coke thrown by Chen Yimo.

"Shooting me fueling the car by the side of the road and doing bad things, he watched, super relaxed, just sit there for a few close-ups, I'm exhausted." Chen Yimo said, "How did Dawang find his clothes?"

Xie Wang: "For customization, it will take half a month."

"Almost." Chen Yimo said, "Catch other scenes first, it's awesome, I can see Yoyo in a wedding dress."

"Yo Yo, can you shout?" Xie Wang rolled his eyes.

"? His Weibo name is Nine Colors Lu Lin Youyou, why can't I call it?" Chen Yimo rolled his eyes even bigger.

Lin Jianlu seemed to think that the two of them were arguing, so he put on headphones and adapted the song.

"What song are you writing recently?" Xie Wang took off an earphone and put it on by himself, "Let your former mentor listen to it."

Xie Lu was stunned for a moment, the familiar melody was a song he hadn't heard for a long time after his rebirth.

This is a single by Lin Jianlu.

"Hasn't it been recorded yet?" Xie Wang asked.

"No, I'm going to the recording studio for a few days starting tomorrow." Lin Jianlu said.

Chen Yimo: "Then when you come back, we still have to catch up with the show. After the script is revised, you and I still have a lot of scenes."

There are indeed quite a few, more than the emotional scenes with me.

Xie Wang gritted his teeth, deeply upset.

But after joining Lin Jianlu, the whole story of "Zangfeng" is indeed more complete. In addition to the confrontation of strength, the game between the protagonist detective and the villain Joyful Criminal has also increased the psychological and emotional game.

"The hotel's box lunch seems to be here." Chen Yimo said, "Hurry up and eat, it's dark and there will be a night show. I don't know who will come first, but Lin Youyou will be there anyway."

"Okay." Xie Wang went to pick up the crew's boxed lunch.

"Have you picked the box lunch yet?" The director stood behind him, waiting impatiently.

"I want to find one with sweet and sour pork ribs, Lin Jianlu likes it." Xie Wang turned the bag upside down, "Okay, here's one."

"It's so sweet, Dawang gave me a chicken leg." Chen Yimo booed behind the director.

"You don't have long hands?" Xie Wang rummaged through it again, took out a box, and stuffed it into Chen Yimo's hand.

"It's obviously a duck leg, so you can't tell the difference between a chicken and a duck." Chen Yimo laughed loudly.

Xie Wang: "...you just wait for me, I'll find a needle and thread to sew up your broken mouth."

director:"……"

Lin Jianlu didn't go to get the boxed lunch, but sat in the corner with headphones on and changed the song.

Xie Wang trotted over with the boxed lunch in his hand, leaned over and looked him at the same level.

"Take two bites quickly to make yourself full, otherwise I'm afraid you'll feel uncomfortable and lose strength later in the filming." Xie Wang said, "I'll order supper for the whole crew when it's over."