Chapter 60

"Yo Yo, let's go." Xie Wang looked at the time and said, "I'll take you to rehearsal."

The performance that Lin Jianlu is going to is singing and dancing, and the dance must be rehearsed in advance.

Xie Wang directly sent him to the rehearsal dance room of the inviting party.

The dance teacher is already waiting, Lin Jianlu is not a dance student, every time he needs to sing and dance on stage, he has to prepare a long time in advance.

Xie Wang knew this.

"You practice first, I'll go see the jewelry designer." Xie Wang said.

Lin Jianlu: "Okay."

In the dance room, the dance teacher finished teaching the movements and left first, leaving Lin Jianlu to practice alone.

Lin saw the deer dance twice, the door was knocked open, and an omega he didn't know appeared beside the door.

"Ah, I'm sorry," said the omega, "I went the wrong way."

Seeing that Lu was breathing softly, Lin wiped the sweat off his cheeks with a towel, and said, "It's all right."

The other party did not leave, and stood in front of the dance room door: "Are you Lin Jianlu?"

Lin Jianlu: "You know me?"

"Of course I know you." The other party said, "I'm Wang Yao, do you have any impression?"

Lin Jianlu had an impression of this name, but Lin Jianlu had never seen the person in front of him.

In the movie "Zang Feng", the actor who was temporarily replaced by Xie Wang was called Wang Yao.

When he entered the group, he took Wang Yao's place.

So, why did Wang Yao come to him?

"Don't worry, I don't mean anything else. I just saw it and came to say hello. I have to thank you." Wang Yao said, "I heard that making this movie was very hard, and it was very cold in the lake. Being dragged along, luckily I wasn't the one to take the picture."

The attitude of the other party was unexpectedly good, and even seemed friendly.

"I think it's okay, it's not very hard." Lin Jianlu replied briefly.

"Zang Feng" is an important and precious experience for him, and he will not complain.

"Have you seen Xie Fan's Weibo?" Wang Yao stood cheerfully by the dance room as if he was gossiping about something, "He said he has an omega. When you were on the set, did you see it?" ?"

Lin Jianlu knew that Xie Wang had prepared a public plan, and he didn't want to disrupt the rhythm of Xie Wang and the company, so he said, "I don't understand."

"I see." The omega named Wang Yao smiled, "I thought I could hear more from you."

Wang Yao exchanged some pleasantries with him before leaving the dance room.

Xie Wang pushed the two jewelry designers to the brink of collapse, and impromptu finalized a wedding ring design plan. Then, with the plan, he bought a strawberry-flavored Daifuku and leisurely returned to the dance room.

The music was played very low, and Lin Jianlu was standing facing the mirror, practicing a dance repeatedly, his black hair was wet with sweat, and it hung obediently on his forehead, his mouth was opened a small slit due to light panting , beautiful and attractive lips.