2

"Unexpected"
Y/N POV

I was peacefully walking to school with my head phones in both of my ears, my music taste is amazing.

While jamming to my music I noticed a small café that just opened near our school, and I managed to see the mini menu placed outside the café, "macaroons?" I whispered to myself, "well I didn't eat breakfast, it wouldn't hurt if I try some macaroons before entering school right?" I talked to myself before entering it the café and ordered my macaroons.

"Ok y/n, eat quickly before school starts, you can't be late." I talked to myself once more before picking up one of the macaroons and stuffing it in my mouth, "this is so delicious omg!!" I excitedly said while jumping a little.

"Stopping by the café before school I see y/n"
A familiar voice said and slowly approached me, "ju-jungwon?!?" I said.  Jungwon, my worst enemy. Why? Because he always beats me at everything! Every exam, every project, you name it! He's always topping me. sure, there are some things I beat him in, like art projects, that one science project, and three competions, but he's still my sworn enemy and I still try to beat him at everything, And he still tries to beat me at everything.

"Why are you stuttering? Are you that scared of me?" Jungwon chuckles while I'm on the verge of slapping him across the face. "Why would I be scared of you? Your not scary at all Jungwon, I only stuttered because I saw YOU." I responded while rolling my eyes, I could see jungwon's disgusted face looking at me up and down, "well I was just gonna tell you to eat quickly before school starts, being late doesn't suite the school vice president" Jungwon stated before walking away, whattttt??? Was he.. WORRIED ABOUT ME BEING LATE?? no no no, that's not it, Jungwon could care less about you y/n. He's probably just teasing me. I said in my mind and ate the last macaroon from my hand.

JUNGWON POV

I walked into school to be welcomed by Sunoo screaming my name in hallway, great, "YANG JUNGWONNN!!" Sunoo yelled while students glared at him

"Why are you screaming so early in the morning, people are looking at you" Niki said walking behind Sunoo, "so what? My best friend is here shouldn't I call him?" Sunoo stated while glaring at Niki. these two always bicker, I'm pretty much used to it, "enough" I said, "let's just get to class", they both nodded while following me to our classroom.

"Hey guys! I saw I new café that just opened near our school, how about we visit it after school yeah?" Sunoo said before sitting down on his seat, then I remembered that y/n was there this morning eating those sandwich things, I don't know what their called.. but y/n seemed to enjoy them, I smiled at the thought. "what are you thinking about hyung?" Niki asked me, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at both of them, "sure let's go there later after school" , the two of them nodded before getting out their books from their bags.

*class ends*

"Class was so boring ughhhh, I almost slept during the lesson" Sunoo said while sighing, "your being dramatic again, it wasn't that bad" niki stated, "YAH!" , they went on arguing while I walked over to my locker, I looked over to my side and saw y/n, she was putting her books in her locker, we made eye contact but I quickly looked away, too awkward.

I still felt y/n's stare at me so i tried ignoring it, I failed when Niki accidentally pushed me a little, enough to lift my head towards y/n, "hi" I coldly said, "did you know you have dark circles under your eyes?"  Y/n said "how long do you even sleep for"  I didn't even know I had dark circles under my eyes, new info I guess, but why did she ask like she was concerned? Doesn't she hate me? I was about to ask y/n but when I looked up she was gone, "who are you looking for hyung?" Niki questioned and I shrugged, "no one don't worry" I answered and he just nodded

We made our way to the cafeteria and I immediately waved when I saw all my other friends sitting at a table.

"Jungwon!" Jay called out, "I'm coming I'm coming" I laughed before sitting down with my lunch, "how's school going for you guys, because I'm on the verge of leaving this school" Jake said and everyone laughed, "I absolutely hate our new physics teacher, he's so loud and annoying!" Sunoo complained, while they are all talking and laughing I saw a teacher walking up to me and I stood up to greet her "mrs Yuna why are you here?" I asked, "come with me Jungwon I need to talk to you." Mrs Yuna said and I followed, I said bye to my friends at the table before leaving.

We entered a room and the first person I saw was y/n, I was confused but mrs Yuna told me to sit down on the chair next to y/n, I already didn't like this.

+++++++++++++++++

Hi loves!! This is my first book so pls don't make fun of me, idk how to write stories😢