"Betraying"

JUNGWON POV

I can't believe I just asked that.

My whole body was shaking, waiting for her answer. Why do I feel so nervous?

"W-what?" She took a step back, did I make her uncomfortable?

"If your not ready please just say that." I said, looking at the ground

She shook her head, "it's not that, it's... I would love to but. Your dad, he literally just crashed your place because he thought you had another girlfriend! How can you just ask me that when you know your dad can beat you up at anytime?"

"I don't care! I love you! When I had to break up with you, it hurt me. It hurt me so much. Can't you see that? I couldn't even get out my room without my friends having to force me out of there! And that was just weeks ago. So please." I begged, I begged her even with tears in my eyes. I loved her so much, it hurt sometimes to think about how much I would do for her. Our relationship wasn't even that long. We didn't spend that much time with eachother but it felt so.. good you know?

She scoffed, "Your always like this Jungwon! I know you love me but, your father. Just.. let me go this once! If you can fix things with your father then I'll be with you. Just don't do this to yourself."

"But-" before I could say anything she walked past me and went for the exit of the rooftop, I quickly ran to her, trying to get a hold of her. She was walking unbelievably fast. I ran even after and once I reached her, I grabbed her shoulder, she turned to me, tears were filling her eyes.

"I'll clean that damn mph with that damn toothbrush. Leave me alone" she shrugged me off and walked to the mph, "y/n.." I spoke. Was I being to needy? Am I forcing her too much?

She turned around for the last time, "and.. don't talk to me until you've talked to your dad." She turned her back towards the mph, she swung the door open and stomped inside

Y/N POV (after school)

I stepped outside the school. My hands were about to fall of.

"Y/n! Wanna hit up the mini mart before going home?" Sunoo said, behind me. How does he still have so much energy?

"No thanks. You should get home too" He smiled, "I never go home after school. It's a shame you can't go with me though" he pouted and I giggled, hes kinda like a happy pill.

"Okay! Stay safe bye" I waved and he waved back, he turned around and ran the other direction. He soon high fived his other friends and they walked, laughing.

Sunoo is the kinda person you wanna hang out with when you have absolutely no energy left. He basically recharges you.

I smiled at him before turning away, going to my house

While walking, i realized my shoe was untied. "Oh. The lace must've slipped when I was cleaning the mph" i bented down and tied my shoe lace using the bunny method. I then heard footsteps on the opposite side of me

 I then heard footsteps on the opposite side of me

(This is what I was referring to)

I turned my head to see who or what it was, and I almost fell on my bottom. it was Jungwon! Were we soulmates in our past lives? Why do we keep bumping into eachother

Then again. We do live pretty near eachother, so it's just common sense that I would probably bump into him there and then

He seemed to be zoning out while walking, for he had no facial expressions whatsoever. "Was I too harsh on him earlier?" I mumbled to myself, all of the sudden he turned his head in my direction. I quickly turned around, facing the brick wall infront of me. I looked like an idiot

His footsteps stopped for a while, then resumed. I let out a sigh of relief, basically glad I didn't have to talk with him. But I can't help feel bad for Jungwon, his parents seem so harsh on him, it's not like he's not the appropriate age to date! I don't know why they're so tight.

I reached my apartment, I walked up the stairs to my floor. The elevator was broken

When I finally reached my apartment door, I opened it using my keys and swung the door open. Just to see yunjin and eunchae laying on my couch

"You guys are here again? Don't you both have a house to get cleaning to?" I asked while removing my shoes. "It's our day off. Finally" eunchae responded

I walked in my living room when I was stopped by yunjin, she grabbed my hand from the couch, "hey. Your not dating Jungwon are you?"

I sighed, "not this again."

"Just answer!"

"No I'm not." I pulled my arm away from her grasp. She jumped out of the couch, "perfect!"

"Why are you asking?"

"There's this cute guy in town! You should try seeing him" she smiled at me, showing me the guy in her phone

I lazily looked through his never ending photos that yunjin was swiping through, "damn do you like him or what? Why do you have so much pics of him?" I asked, hoping that the never ending photos would come to an end

"You wanna see him or not! I showed him pics of you and he said your cute" he wiggled her eyebrows and I just turned a blind eye, "I'm busy with school. I don't wanna date"

"No." Eunchae said with chips stuffed in her mouth, "don't tell me you still like Jungwon!"

Yunjin turned her head to me, waiting for a response.

I stayed quiet. Hoping they would just give it up, "you do still like him! No wonder why you got mad at me for telling him to go away" yunjin teased

"Am I not allowed to like him?" I asked while walking to my room, yunjin followed me from behind, "no, but you said you wanted to get over him right? This is the perfect time to! Plus this guy is a keeper!"

"I'll think about it." I then closed the door in her face. "Think about it!" She said from behind the door

"Give it up!" I yelled and walked to my bathroom to change clothes.

I looked at myself in the reflection of the mirror in the bathroom, contemplating if I should see the guy or not, I obviously like Jungwon but... it's not like I'm dating him right? It won't hurt to see another guy won't it? I thought to myself.

After changing clothes, I walked out of my room and looked at both, yunjin and eunchae.

"What?" Yunjin asked

"Set me up with him."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oop