"Ending it"

Y/N POV

I'm getting ready to go to jungwon's house, I packed my books and everything possibly needed, "right, I'm ready to go! LETS HIT IT!"
I said loudly and marched my way to jungwon's house, well, of course listening to my music aswell.

While walking to jungwon's house, I saw a stray kitten on the side walk, "AWWWWWWW YOUR SO CUTE OMG I CANT JUST LEAVE YOU HERE... but I'm going to jungwon's.. hmmm, ILL JUST TAKE YOU WITH ME OK KITTY??? AWWWWW" I said in awe, leaving a stray kitten all alone would be a crime, a big crime. And with that said, THIS KITTY IS COMING WITH ME!

I knocked on the door 3 times and it slowly opened revealing Jungwon, his hair has wet, I guess he just took a shower.

"Uh can I come in?" I asked because he was blocking the door with his head peeking out, "n-no, I mean ye-yes?" He replied, uh weird..

I walked in his apartment and it was reallllly big, almost the size of a mansion, I guess he's loaded, I turned around to face Jungwon and I almost fainted. HE. WAS. SHIRTLESS.

"AAAAAAAAAAA" I yelled and closed my eyes with my hands and turning my back to a wall, "what's wrong?" Jungwon asked, REALLY???!?? WHATS WRONG??? "Yo-your shirtless.." i Said trying not to face Jungwon, "oh I thought that was normal.. sorry" jungwon apologized, YOU BETTER BE SORRY MY KITTY DID NOT HAVE TO SEE THAT.

After Jungwon dried up and put a T-shirt on we finally started planning the event.

I still couldn't stop think about jungwon's chest, which was weird, I'm weird, let's stop thinking about this y/n. "Are you even listening?" Jungwon questioned, "and is that your cat? I mean it's cute, but why did you brings it here?" , I sighed "this poor stray cat was on the streets and you know I'm the kindest of the kindest souls out there so I couldn't leave it alone." I said dramatically with my hand on my chest.

"Yea right" Jungwon scoffed, "YAH!" I yelled, "whatever let's just get back to planning" Jungwon quickly changed the topic, "ugh ok boomer" I rolled my eyes and flipped my hair before going back to planning this stupid event.

JUNGWON POV

After we finished arranging the whole event we sat down on the couch, we were both exhausted , we both don't even know what time it is.

"Ugh my head hurts" y/n said dramatically, I rolled my eyes, "you said that 10 times already" i said looking at y/n, "because it's true!" She said then groaned in annoyance.

I laughed a little seeing y/n being the dramatic person she is, I can't even believe she has friends, I then turned my gaze to the kitten that y/n brought with her "your kitty is cute" I said patting the soft fur of the kitten.

"Yea but she's mine so back off" she pushed me away and grabbed her cat and proceeded to pet it, she's a cat person, like me, I chuckled at the thought, "are you turning crazy? Why are you chuckling all the sudden weirdo" y/n said and glared at me, "yah! What's your problem? I'm just chuckling what's wrong with that?!?" I talked back, "yea but you look crazy while 'chuckling'" y/n replied while trying to hold in her laugh, it was clearly visible though.

Time passed and me and y/n were still talking about random stuff, forgetting all about us being rivals and that stupid stuff

"Hey y/n" I said

"What"

"Can we stop.. being rivals? That stuff is really stupid and I think it's better if we just become friends"

...

"K"

"WHAT?"

"I SAID OK SO SHUT UP!"

"So we're friends now? Really?"

"Yes now shut the fudge up"

"Ok.."

+++++++++++

Luvs I'm pretty sure the story isn't good, sorry :(