"Feelings"

Y/N POV

"WHATTTTTT" I said loudly, Me and Jungwon were assigned to be partners in this somewhat important event, we have to arrange and plan everything for the event and we have to be partners to do it, meaning all our planning will be arranged by us, and you might be thinking, 'it's not that bad' well it wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't THE Jungwon.

"Amazing right?" Mrs Yuna said happily, oh only if she knew..

"yes miss, if that's all, me and y/n will now leave" Jungwon replied.

HUH, HES OK WITH THIS??!?!!, we both bowed and left the room.

"Jungwon, are you really fine with this? I mean we always used to try to beat eachother in everything, now we're working together?!?" I said.

"it's fine, it's not like we hate eachother so much that we can't even talk to eachother, stop being dramatic" Jungwon said while chuckling a bit, I mean he's right, I guess I'm being a bit too dramatic, and maybe it's time for all this 'beating eachother to be top' to sto-
"We're still sworn enemies y/n, don't forget, and I'm still gonna beat you in working harder for the event" Jungwon said while sticking out his tongue.

well I guess that's never gonna happen.

JUNGWON POV

I walked out of the room with y/n and we both sat down on your seats in the cafeteria with our others friends.

I can hear people whispering about why me and y/n came out of the same room, they're so stupid.

"did you have to talk to y/n or something? I thought she hated you for being perfect"  Heeseung asked me.

"first of all," I started, "she doesn't hate me for being perfect, she hates me because every since we stepped foot in this school we both just became academic rivals" I said in one breath, "well that's stupid" Jake said

We all said our goodbyes before going into our classes, "you have to be partners with y/n for some event this school is holding?" Sunoo asked for the 781th time, "yes Sunoo, you asked this so much times already I'm gonna go insane" I said while sighing.

"it's because it's so unexpected! You and your rival being partners? That's straight out of a book!" Sunoo exclaimed.

"yea hyung! And do you think all this 'trying to be number 1' should end already? Jake hyung is right, it's really stupid" Niki said, I thought about it..

I do really want this academic rival thing to stop but I think y/n is still really competitive, I don't think she'll want it to end just yet until she's top. "Hyung? Hyunggg!" Niki called out, I stopped zoning out and turned over to Niki, "what are you thinking about again?" Niki asked "nothing I just zoned out" I let out a laugh.

THIRD PERSON POV

After class, Jungwon and y/n were called by Mrs Yuna to further explain the even happening at the school.

"It's a open house event" Mrs Yuna explained, "it's very important since this is our first open house event and we all want it to be perfect, and you two are the definition of perfect!" Mrs Yuna let out a laugh, the other two in the room laughed along.

"yes ma'am, me and y/n will make sure no mistakes are made while planning the event" Jungwon stated, y/n nodded agreeing to Jungwon, "All I wanted to tell you guys is that if you need my help then feel free to ask, I'm always here if your in doubt" Mrs Yuna said and the two nodded.

"Should we put a haunted house? Or or Maybe we should set up a concert of some kind of famous celebrity for more people to come!"
y/n kept going on and on about the possibilities that could be planned for the event

"yea we can put all that just stop talking it hurts my ears" Jungwon playfully said while smiling, y/n paused for a bit, looking at jungwon's smile, it was so perfect, his dimples were deep in his cheeks and his eyes turned into crescents, suddenly she felt this feeling she never felt before, she shrugged the feeling off, maybe she was sick, her rival who she tried to beat all these years, cute?, no maybe she was out of her mind when thinking that, or so she thought.

"See you later study weirdo" y/n said, they were gonna meet up at jungwon's house to plan the event

"shut up" Jungwon talked back, y/n sticked her tongue out and ran away, Jungwon rolled his eyes, she always did that

"Ooooo your finally inviting a girl to your house?" Jay teased, "Yah!" Jungwon yelled and jay just laughed, "it's just for the event so don't think anything in that dirty brain of yours" Jungwon said, "I didn't say anything Jungwon~ what were YOU thinking?" Jay teased once more, he died that day. (Rip jay😔)

+++++++++++

luvs! Is the story good so far?