Disclaimer ❗️❗️

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the original author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book is a fanfiction based on the Netflix show , Fate: The Winx Saga. I have not watched the other one, just the saga one. I'm also not entirely following, the show.

All rights go to the book writer(s), and the shows producers/directors and all that stuff

I only own this little one shot books set, and the oc characters used in my books. I can't name them all because there's so many of them, but you'll know who they are during the cast listing because the characters in the show that I'm writing the stories about will be in italic, while my characters will be bolded. 

Also these will all be single one parts, there will not be a part two to any of these stories. I hope you guys understand, and I will try my hardest to not leave you guys on a cliffhanger.

No hate comments will be tolerated. If you can't appreciate I'd rather you walk out right now.
Keep voting and commenting on chapters, loves. It encourages me as a writer.

Thank you 🙏

230 words