R + S 🔞

This is a Riven X Original Character X Sky soulmate love story.

Riven

Riven. He is rebellious, confident, arrogant, hot-headed, and impulsive. Avery Brown. She is confident, intelligent, resourceful, mysterious, enigmatic, energetic, and authentic. Sky. He is charming, protective, a natural leader, and strong. Riven is 18 years old, Avery is 17 years old, and Sky is also 17 years old.

In the world of Alfia, or as most people now it the OtherWorld, there are things that every person gets, soulmates. Sky and Riven were unlucky but also lucky enough to shake a soulmate. Unlucky because they had to share one with each other, but lucky because if one of them were away, the other would be there with her.

Riven and Sky had been friends for a long time, it was their first year, at Alfia, when they found out that they were gonna have to share a soulmate. An it was their second year, when they meet their soulmate. Riven and Sky spent three months getting to know Avery, and another three months before the three started dating.

⚠️⚠️🔞🌶️⚠️⚠️

About three months into the relationship, Riven and Sky, ask Avery if she's okay, with taking the relationship to the next level. She was ready to take the relationship to the next level.

Sky, Avery, and Riven, were in Sky's and Riven's seeing as the two specialist shared a room, and they didn't have any other roommates/dorm mates. At some point after Sky, Avery and Riven, started dating Sky, and Riven, pushed their beds together to make one big bad, seeing as the new at some point they would have to finish the soulmate bonding process, which was having sex.

Avery laid on the bed with the front part of her body facing Sky's front part of his body, making out with him, while Riven was behind her. The front of his body was facing her backside, with him sucking on her neck, leaving hickeys. Sky and Riven, took off Avery's clothes, Riven works on massaging and kissing her boobs, while Sky went down to her pussy and eat her out until she was a cumming, moaning mass of pleasure. Then Sky and Riven switched places, so Sky was working on massaging and kissing her boobs, while Riven went down to her pussy and eat her until until she was a cumming, moaning mess of pleasure.

Once that was done Sky and Avery took Riven's clothes off, even though, Sky and Riven weren't soulmates to each other, they did whatever to each other that Avery liked. So while Sky was kissing Riven, Avery went down to Riven's cock, where she started sucking, and she didn't stop until he was a cumming, groaning mess of pleasure. Once Riven came, Avery and Riven took Sky's clothes off. So while Riven was kissing Sky, Avery went down to Sky's cock, where she started sucking, and she didn't stop until he was a cumming, groaning mess of pleasure.

While Riven and Sky got Avery as stretched out as they could, they feared it wouldn't be enough. Sky laid on the bed, then Avery was pulled on top of him, by Sky. Sky then lined himself up with Avery's pussy entrance, before pushing inside of her. Then Riven, got behind her, and started to push himself into her pussy as well, the two didn't move inside of Avery, wanting her to get used to it, before they moved, not wanting Avery to be hurting and in pain.

Once Avery got used to the feeling of them inside her, they started moving, they pounded into her as much as they could, Sky and Riven didn't stop pumping their cocks, into Avery's tight pussy, until all three were a cumming, moaning, groaning, mess of pleasure.

⚠️⚠️🔞🌶️⚠️⚠️
The three were able to have their happily ever after together. Sky and Riven got married to Avery. Then after their honeymoon, Avery ended up pregnant, with Sky's baby. This one was a bouncing baby boy. Then she got pregnant with Riven's baby and it was a bouncing baby girl. After that Avery got pregnant again, this time with twins, one of the twins was Sky's while the other was Riven's. The twin that's Sky's was a baby girl, while the twin that's Riven's was a baby boy.

718 words