Saul Silva 🔞

Saul Silva. He is intelligent, ambitious, cunning, secretive, manipulative, and determined. Isabella Anderson. She is courageous, resilient, resourceful, protective, loyal, and quick thinker. Saul Silva is 30 years old, while Isabella Anderson is 25 years old.

Saul is a Deputy headmaster, but also a teacher. He works with the specialists. Specialists are what we call warriors and soldiers who say unrealistic things that many people wouldn't believe are real. Isabella is a substitute teacher/study hall teacher. So basically, when it sure is out sick, she will sub for them, but a lot of the students go to her even when she's not subbing because she can help the students understand everything that you're struggling with on a deeper level because six or so years ago, she was in their place.

With Saul's position at Alfia, the school that they are all at, he and Isabella didn't really meet or see each other, so it's a perfectly good relationship that they have. It's also a legal relationship.

They keep their relationship hidden because of their age difference, they don't want the other teachers to know and mock them and judge them, they are also really uncomfortable if the students know and they don't want to see us to not take them seriously.

So they keep the relationship hidden, when the burned ones which are basically giant corpse is that have been burnt to a crisp, come along Saul and Isabella's relationship is brought into light, because they are worried about each other which then leads to everyone figuring out about the relationship.

⚠️⚠️🔞🌶️⚠️⚠️
Saul and Isabella are in Saul's room in Alfia, since he is the deputy headmaster. He has a room far away and it's also big and there's a cylon things fall around the room so nobody outside the room can hear them.

Saul and Isabella are making out on his bed, Saul then takes off Isabella's clothes, but he leaves her in her panties, Saul then brings Isabella up to sit on his thigh, which is covered in comfortable jeans. Saul then tells, Isabella to ride his thigh, so she does. Saul put his hands on her hips, and he moves her back-and-forth against his thigh, and he does it until, she cums moaning.

Saul, then flips them over, so Isabella is laying on her back on the bed, Saul goes and takes off her panties, he then goes down to her pussy, and starts licking, sucking and fingering her, until she's cumming moaning mess in pleasure. Isabella then pulls him up and flips and over, so Saul is laying on his back on the bed. Isabella then takes off. Saul's clothes and goes down to his cock. Where is she teases the balls and the head of his cock, before taking him all the way in her mouth. Saul then put his hands in her hair and starts to fuck her face. Isabella continue sucking, and Saul continues face fucking her, until he cums groaning in pleasure.

Saul then pulls out of Isabella's mouth, he pulls her up and flips them over, so he's laying on top of Isabella. Saul then puts his cock inside Isabella, and he pounds into her over and over again, until they both cum, moaning and groaning in pleasure.

⚠️⚠️🔞🌶️⚠️⚠️

549 words