Musa 🔞

Musa. She is passionate, empathetic, kind, closed off, and honest. Ava Johnson. She is quirky, comedic, witty, humorous, caring and loyal. Musa is 17 years old, while Ava is 18 years old.

Musa is a fairy, a mind fairy. She hears thoughts of everyone inside her own head, like every thought someone has in their head at that exact moment, she can hear it. So the help block them all out she listens to music any and all music to help. She comes from a long line of mind fairy's. While Ava is not a fairy, she is a specialist, she's supposed to help "protect" the fairies that protects Alfia. Ava is really into fighting, learning how to wield a sword, a knife and all that stuff. Ava comes from a really long line of specialist.

While the two hardly have anything in common, there is an undeniable magnetic pull between them, which post them together, and that allows them to get to know each other, more on a deeper level. Ava and Musa, have been going to school together for the past three years, but it wasn't until you're ago that they started to get to know each other, which brings us to know where they getting to know each other on a deeper level, getting to know their feelings for each other, and all that.

Because they come to terms with their feelings for each other, and they told each other they started dating.

⚠️⚠️🔞🌶️⚠️⚠️
Ava and Musa, are in Ava's room, because Ava doesn't have a roommate, and she has the room to herself. Ava and Musa, are laying on Ava's bed making out. Which then leads to more. Ava then takes off Musa's clothes and leaves a trail of kisses down to her pussy. When Ava is at Musa's I'll see if she starts to lick, suck, stick both her tongue and her fingers inside of Musa's pussy. Ava does this until Musa is a cumming, moaning mess. Musa pulls Ava up and flip some over, so Ava is laying on the bed, and Musa is on top of her. Musa then takes off Ava's clothes, before going down to Ava's pussy, where she starts to lick, suck, stick her tongue and her fingers inside of Ava's pussy. Musa does this until Ava is cumming moaning mass.

Musa then comes off, and she starts to grind her pussy against Ava's. Musa does this until, both her and Ava, are a cumming, moaning, screaming mass of pleasure.

419 words