B + R

This is a Beatrix X Original Character X Riven poly relationship love story.

Beatrix

Beatrix. She is cunning, ambitious, vulnerable, and determined. Amelia Martinez. She is kind, brave, loyal, fearless, intelligent, and ambitious. Riven. He is rebellious, confident, arrogant, hot-headed, and impulsive. Beatrix is 16 years old, Amelia is 17 years old, and Riven is 18 years old.

The other fairies and specialists, don't care if you are dating one person, or more than one person. They truly don't care as long as you are happy. Beatrix never thought, that she would be loved until, Riven and Amelia came along. Amelia knew she was gonna have a lover, but she never thought, she would have two lovers. Riven never knew that someone let alone two, beautiful, kind woman, would love him.

Beatrix and Riven were the first ones of the poly relationship, to start dating. Riven and Beatrix meet when, she was trying to sneak into Headmistress Dowling's office. A few weeks later the two start dating. The both told each other, that they feel like there's supposed to be a third person in the relationship. A month and a half later, Beatrix meet Amelia, when the fairies are at the big rock where all the fairies practice their magic when they are in class. Later that day Beatrix introduced Amelia and Riven to each other.

A few months later, Riven and Beatrix talk with Amelia about her being their missing piece in their relationship, so the three then start dating. And in the end, Riven and Amelia got married, then Beatrix and Riven got married, then Amelia and Beatrix got married. Then Riven got Beatrix pregnant and a month and a half later, he got Amelia pregnant. Beatrix gave birth to a baby girl, while Amelia gave birth to a baby boy. In the end they all lived happily ever after, and their own little family.

317 words