Sky 🔞

Sky. He is charming, protective, a natural leader, and strong. Riley Taylor. She is confident, independent, strong-willed, fearless, and sarcastic. Skye is 17 years old while Riley is 16 years old.

Even though Riley is a floral fairy, she still practices with the specialists. Sky is a specialist. The teacher, Silva, wanted a good "teacher" type student, who will help, Riley, get to the good fighter part that she wants to be at, Sky was that "teacher" type student.

Sky doesn't like that he has to teach Riley, how to fight and stuff, when she's literally a fairy. While Riley doesn't like that Sky, acts like it's then end of the world, cause he has to teach, her to fight.

A year later, Riley and Sky, start to see each other in a new light. The new light, allows the two, to start to like each other, and they come to terms with the new feelings. After an almost death situation, that Riley was in, Sky told Riley, that he loves her, and Riley tells him that she felt the same way. The two date, for a year.

⚠️⚠️🔞🌶️⚠️⚠️
Sky and Riley, are in Sky's room, on his bed, making out. Nobody else is in the room, besides the two. Sky takes off Riley's clothes, goes down to her pussy, he licks, sucks, and fingers her pussy, until she's a cumming, moaning mess. Riley pulls him back up, and flips them over, Riley then starts to take Sky's clothes off, going down to his cock, she starts sucking his cock until he's a cumming, groaning mess.

Sky then pulls Riley up, he flips them over so he's on top and then he starts to push his cock inside of Riley's pussy. He starts pounding into her over and over again, until the both cum, moaning and groaning in pleasure.
⚠️⚠️🔞🌶️⚠️⚠️

309 words