Beatrix

Beatrix. She is cunning, ambitious, vulnerable, and determined. Mia Thompson. She is intelligent, diligent, fearless, and fiercely loyal. Beatrix is 16 years old, while Mia is 17 years old.

Beatrix is a fairy that can control anything with electricity, like she can create a storm she could knock out powerlines and all that stuff, if absolutely necessary. Mia is a forest fairy, basically she can manipulate the forest to her well.

Because of them, being two different types of fairies, they cannot be together, it's not because they're girls, it's because a electricity fairy and a forest fairy, don't do well together. The Headmistress and the other teachers, have seen what happens when electricity fairy and a forest fairy date, it can destroy anything electrical, and the forest.

But it didn't matter to Beatrix and Mia, because they loved each other no matter what. So they kept their relationship a secret, pretended, they hated each other, so no one knew that they were dating. It wasn't until Mia was close to death that everyone found out about Beatrix and Mia's relationship. Once everyone found out that, Beatrix area we're in a relationship for a year and a half and everything was still intact, but they were allowed to date publicly.

So Beatrix and Mia did, they later went on to get married, and they adopted a baby girl, who was from a long line of specialist. And they adopted a baby boy who was from a long line of fire fairies.

251 words