✯2

He quickly wrapped his strong arms around her small body hugging her and rubbing her back to sooth nerves and help her calm down.

"Oh, sweetheart. Shh, babygirl. It's alright, you're safe now."  Taehyung softly whispered to her, kissing her temple gently as they sat on the floor ignoring everyone around them.

He locked eyes with his brothers silently talking to them as they left him alone with Jennie.

Jennie sniffled as she clamed down enough to look at her saviour closely when she realised who saved her from jack.

Her eyes widened slightly, letting a blush grace her snow-white skin, seeing her crush was now holding her to his chest as she sat on his lap with her arms still around his shoulders.

Taehyung eyes softened seeing her red blush on her round cheeks showing him her pure innocence.

He gave her soft smile kissing her small button nose, wanting to see more of her blush.

Jennie was shocked and embarrassed to have her crush smile at her with his full lips, sharp handsome features with his dark eyes shone with a glint that she could not decipher for the life of her, and his dark black hair swept to the side with a few longer pieces falling briefly into his eyes.

"T-thank you, for s-saving me."  She softly stuttered out, looking away from his intense gaze.

"Baby, you're very welcome."  Taehyung gently told her, as he helped her to stand, standing up himself.

He gently took her hand within his own, lacing there hands together as he walked her to the backroom of the VIP area.

He watched her gather her things as it was close to midnight and was getting late for his angel to head on home.

"Jen, is it alright if i drive you home, sweetheart?"  Taehyung softly asked the angle who was putting her things away and grabbing the little sweater she had along with her worn out shoulder bag.

Jennie turned around and looked up towards the tall, handsome giant before her. "U-umm, o-okay."  She  shyly stuttered out, cursing herself in her head for being so nervous around her crush who always gave her the feeling of butterflies.

She grabbed his outstretched hand as he gently pulled her to stand next to him as they walked side by side with there hands laced together making her blush and smile shyly.

Taehyung was in heaven holding his sweet, gentle angle's small delicate hand in his own as they walked outside towards his two-door sleek black, modern mercedes with tinted windows and heated seats.

Taehyung opened the passenger door for Jennie, helping her into the car, shutting the door and jogging over to the drivers seat and getting in.

He quickly buckled his seat belt, and started the engine, and pulling into the incoming traffic.

"Sweetheart, what is your address?"  Jennie had her hands folded on her lap, as she stared at the window with a bit of worry in her eyes.

"2302 Haywood place."  She softly told him without stuttering, as she locked eyes with his deep chocolate black eyes through the window of the car.

The drive was silent with both parties as one was worried and the other was calm as he gently placed his hand, he was not using to drive on top of her folded hands giving her a soft squeeze.

"Sweetheart, don't be nervous; i won't judge you for where you live angle."  Jennie let out a soft sigh, now facing him as he drove and parked his car infort of the small appartment complex that looks loss of wear.

"Thank-you again."  Jennie told him as she leaned over and kissed his cheek before getting out of the car and running inside not seeing whether he left or not.

Taehyung watched her run inside the front building doors and once he knew She was safe inside he took off back to the penthouse he shared with his brothers, with his angle on his mind.

He parked is car in the underground garage getting out and locking his car up when he noticed Ember, jack little sister  was walking into the building as she and her friends also live in the same building.

He rolled his eyes annoyed that she has been trying to gain either of his brother's attention when the three of them detest her presence.

He quickly sneaked by into their shared penthouse locking the door behind him as he did not want her to barge into there home again like she had done a while ago trying to get them to sleep with her when they see her as a spoiled child.

"Hey, did you get little Jennie home?"  Jimin pipped out with the food in his mouth, as he walked out of the kitchen towards, the living room.

Taehyung stared at his brother weirdly, blinking his eyes wondering how they are even related.

"Yes, i took my angle home safely."  He calmly said as he waved goodnight to his brother.

He headed upstairs to his bedroom, pushing his door open and shutting it behind him as he undressed from the day, walking into his on-suite bathroom.

Turning on the shower he put it to steamy hot as he stepped in quickly getting washed from the hard day, he had from having to deal with the small family clinic at the mafia house that was his childhood home.

His mind wandered to Jennie, his sweet little angel and how he had never noticed her in any of his classes.

Yet, when they locked eyes, it was as if she knew who he was and that made him feel annoyed with himself when he had no idea who she was till tonight.

He quickly shut off the water and go out drying himself off and getting ready for bed in the nude.

Getting under his dark comforter, he laid down, closing his eyes with his angle on his mind.

The following morning taehyung woke up to hearing loud voices coming from the other room near the kitchen and front door.

He quickly get out bed, getting dressed into a pair of dark grey cargo pants, black tight fitting long sleeve shirt hiding his well-built muscular physique.

(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)

Heya...lvs, maybe i will post late i think as I have my postings.

-Lyxn..💗