✯6

"Well, Abel just left to meet with  father in the private room in the back, as there will be a meeting with Hanson's as it seems they thought it was a good idea to go after the mafia King of Europe's family." Jimin explained, letting his grin widen even more as his eyes locked into jack and ember's faces as they walked in with their mother and their older brother Jackson.

"Seems our meeting is about to start, and I know how Abel is about his sweet angel-"

"She's going to be with me when this goes down as she is safest with me."  Taehyung cut jungkook off, before he could finish. Jungkook chuckled shaking his head at his pussy whipped brother.

Ric shook his head and assumed seeing his nephews all joke around with the little angel sound asleep, cuddling with taehyung.

"Hello, boys. So, good to see you guys here."  Ember's High pitch voice broke the silence around the small group.

Jennie let out a small sigh in her sleep as she tightened her arms around taehyung's shoulder, as she slowly opened her sleepy eyes. She blinked them open, to see ember was there barely wearing proper clothing that shows off way too much skin.

"Hey, baby. How was your nap?"  Jennie looked up to hearing taehyung's deep voice and gave him a soft smile placing a kiss on his chin, letting out a soft giggle feeling his five' o shadow against her lips tickling her.

"I-i slept fine." She softly stuttered, glancing around the place of her work seeing her boss giving her a soft smile and a nod in greeting.

"That is good, baby." Taehyung whispered, kissing her head gently, even tho he would rather kiss her sweet plump pink lips.

Jackson stared at the young woman in his rival's arms seeing how she clung to him, the pure innocence of her aura surrounding her.

He knew his two siblings ( jack and ember) were morans when they thought they could interfere with a royal woman and not to deal with the repercussions of their own actions.

They are more stupid than he ever thought knowing that little brown head was the devil's bride, and soon to be royal seeing how they are with eachother.

"Taehyung, jimin, jungkook. Good to see the three of you here. I hope we can discuss the issue at hand, and I'm going not apologise before hand on my father's grave and my siblings stupidity." He calmly told them before bowing his head in apology.

The trio looked on assumed, yet they know Jackson being tha new Don as their father was killed by Abel who is known as the grim reaper in the underworld.

"Tell me, Jackson. What is it that your two siblings have done that will cause you to need to apologise before hand." Jimin sinisterly pipped in giving ember and jack a sinister look and grin that freaked ember out making her Shiver in fear.

Jack gulped down his own saliva, knowing how these three men can be towards anyone of their family and mafia or those they hold dear to their hearts.

When jimin stared him down with most Terrifying grin on his face, he knew that his death was coming soon and that his sister was the case of it.

"All i want to say is if these two dumbasses want to Target one of you three, just make sure their death is quick."  Jackson coldly said, excusing himself from the group, leaving ember and jack to deal with the aftermath of their own problem.

Taehyung stood up with his girl in his arms, holding her by her ass as she clung to him, letting out a giggle while they walked off to a more private place in the back of the VIP lounge of the club.

"Tae, you can put me down, please." She giggled out as he placed her down on her two feet, placing his large hands on her waist, tugging her close to him.

They looked at eachother with matching grins on their faces and taehyung could not hold back from wanting to kiss her sweet lips.

Leaning down he captured her lips in a heated kiss, tightening his hands around her waist as she kissed him back shyly with a blush gracing her soft features.

He wrapped one arm around her waist, the other in her hair tilting her head back as he coaxed her to open her mouth as he drove his tongue inside her mouth, tasting everything that was her.

He was in pure ecstasy, and he did not want this moment to end. Feeling her soft tongue move with his as they fought over dominance that he won of course.

Jennie was feeling pure bliss from the heated kiss she was sharing with taehyung, her taehyung. They broke apart to gather each other's breaths.

The two lovers smiled at eachother, leaning their foreheads together feeling at peace from the one intimate action.

"Thank you, my sweet angel. I've been wanting to do that for a little while now." Jennie softly blushed, smiling at him, feeling loved and cherished for once in her life.

"Same here, taehyung."  She softly told him as they sat down in the booth in the back of the VIP lounge cuddled together talking about their first date, they will be going on soon.

"Babygirl, I will return soon, and when I get back from Italy, we will go on our date that I have planned for us."  Jennie happily nodded, peeking his lips and his cheek silently telling him it will be alright.

Taehyung's eyes softened down at the young woman before him, the one who stole his heart, and he did not give two shits if it was soon. She stole his breath away, and he loves his little Angel with every fiber of his being.

He kissed her forehead gently, as he helped her back up and watched her go back to work as he will need to go to the meeting with his father and brothers.

He made his way inside the private room taking his seat on the left side of his Don, who was in a heated discussion with Abel and jungkook.

Jimin sat back with his feet crossed at the ankles on the top of the table, with his hands laced together behind his head with a bored look on his face.

Jimin stared at him and rolled his eyes shaking his head annoyed with the situation.

"Mr. Don may I speak freely?"  Ember softly pipped out, blinking her fake eyelashes at the Don.

Don stared at the young woman down with a cold look in his eyes, not giving her the time as she was no more than a dirty harlot with what she was wearing.

"Speak, prostituta." He coldly ordered her to speak.

Ember shivered at the elder male deep harsh voice seeing how he was starting at her with a cold, blank upon his sharp handsome features.

"W-well sir, why don't we do an agreement with me Marrying taehyung and then we can keep the peace between our families."

Taehyung's dark eyes narrowed as he felt his blood boil, and he can feel the need to see blood on the walls.

Jimin quickly got out of the chair and left the room before anything was about to happen. The moment he left he heard a loud yelling coming from his brother and the rest of his family.

He had to quickly find the only thing that could calm down the devil before he let loose his range on the unsuspecting bitch who dared come between his brother and his woman.

In the room, ember was shaking in her seat seeing so much hatred and range coming off from her crush and her first love.

She tried to reach for him, to help him calm down when they heard the door open quickly a little petite brown head woman ran in jumping into his arms as she watches him stuff his head into her shoulder and holding Jennie by her ass as she he wrapped herself around the tall, ranged alpha male.

(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)
Heya lvs... If you find any grammatical mistakes please spare me... And please vote.
Happy reading.

-Lyxn...🍁