✯9

"What are you going to do? Lay your hands on my little sister and hurt her?" He said rhetorically, taking more steps before the bleeding man, not afraid in the least if he shoots him.

"Go for it, shoot." Ashton's hands were shaking in fear seeing the large male before him loom over him as he blead out.

"W-what do you plan to do with me?" He coughed out, wincing in pain from the bullet wound.

"I won't let you die, this is for certain. What i will do, is keep you alive enough for when taehyung returns home then you deal with the devil." Abel sinisterly told him, slapping his cheek playfully.

He ordered the worker to patch him up and get security in here to take the sexually deprived male to the play area at the warehouse by the docks.

Jennie on the other hand ran over to Don launching herself at him with her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders crying into him.

Don was shocked, when she was launched herself at him and he caught right in time before she fell.

"Woah! My sweet daughter. What is wrong, sweet girl." Don gently whispered, kissing her temple a few times, and rubbing her back to help her calm down.

Jennie told him everything that just happened and how Abel was handling the situation and she kept on apologizing over and over again.

Don looked at the other man with dead eyes, feeling his blood began to boil hearing that she was close to be sexually assaulted. If his eldest son did not show up when he did.

"John, your son will face the consequences." He ordered out, helping Jennie to calm down and drink some water that was placed on the table for her.

Jennie sipped at the water letting it help her calm down as she watched a few men in dark suits come over and take the other man away.

She was feeling stressed these days from everything as she laid her head on the tabletop closing her eyes to rest.

"Shhh, sweetheart, rest my daughter." Don softly said, as he carried her down towards the car and taking her home to stay with them from now on as he waited for the triplets at come home.

The driver pulled up to the large mansion letting his boss out with the young woman sleeping in Bose's arms.

Don briskly walked into his home carrying the precious cargo up towards the taehyung's room, placing her in his bead, ticking her in and kissing her head letting her sleep the rest of the evening.

He made his way into his office getting back to working on a few more new developments with opening more night clubs in new York City.

"Sir?" A knock was heard on his office door as he ordered them to enter. He briefly looked up to see one of his foot soldiers entering along with the other man that he only met a few times and now they are here.

"Is there something you men need?" He sternly asked, raising one eyebrow in question.

Don kept his hand under the table gripping the hidden pistol underneath, watching two men carefully communicate silently.

What this two men don't know was the Don's daughter-in-law was behind them with a raised pistol.

Don kept his eyes glued to the two idiots when he briefly made eye contact with Jennie, telling her to shoot.

With a nod she switched the safety off the gun, keeping Both hands steady as she pulled the trigger watching one of the men fall with a loud thud dead on the ground with blood soaking the marble floor from his head wound.